PDA

View Full Version : !!!!!!!17 000 for tatsxxx11!!!!!!

gkristian
04-22-2005, 04:56 AM
CONGRATS ON 17 000 POSTS.

jenluckenbach
04-22-2005, 05:07 AM
To THE absolute sweetest person on pet talk, CONGRATULATONS!

chocolatepuppy
04-22-2005, 05:09 AM
Congratulations!!! Yes, one of the sweetest people!!! :D

cookieluver7
04-22-2005, 06:36 AM
W:eek:W!!! 17,000 POSTS!!!:eek: HOW DO YOU DO IT???!!

KEEP 'EM COMIN!!

K9soul
04-22-2005, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by cookieluver7
17,000 POSTS!!!:eek: HOW DO YOU DO IT???!!

I can answer this ;). She does it by posting faithfully, every day, to the dog, cat, and pet of the day. By posting prayers for those in need of them, birthday wishes for those special days, gotcha day wishes, pillar thread congrats, and her deepest sympathies and understanding in memorial threads. By giving advice about behavior problems and health problems, warmly greeting new members, and just generally making it a point to give attention and compassion to those who might normally not get much response. Sandra, my friend, someone I admire beyond the scope of words, thank you for every meaningful, heartfelt, compassionate post. All 17,000 of them.

Love, Jess

anna_66
04-22-2005, 08:38 AM
Pet Talk just wouldn't be the same without you. I think K9soul said everything all of us were thinking. You are a wonderful woman and a definate pillar of PT. Keep those posts coming:)

Daisy and Delilah
04-22-2005, 08:58 AM
Thank you K9soul for so beautifully writing about Sandra. We couldn't have said it better. Congratulations Sandra!!!!!

Thank you for giving us all our daily inspiration!!!! You are a very special lady!!!

Love, Terry, Daisy and Delilah:D :D :D

Buddy Blaze Lover
04-22-2005, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
To THE absolute sweetest person on pet talk, CONGRATULATONS!

That is so true!!! You are SOOO awesome Sandra, I couldn't say it enough!! You're there for everyone, and always, always have something nice to say about everyone!! You are one special person here, and a buddy of mine! (and Dom and Blaze's too! hehe:D) Keep on posting!! Wow, 17,000!!!!!!!!:eek: A BIG congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) ((((HUGS))))

With love from,

Katie, Dom and Blazer;)

PJ's Mom
04-22-2005, 09:19 AM
17,000? Woah! :eek: ;)

Congrats to one of the nicest people on PT. :)

petslover
04-22-2005, 09:50 AM
Congrats! You are one great person. I love seeing post from you because they are always so positive. Have a great day celebrating! :)

luvofallhorses
04-22-2005, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by chocolatepuppy
Congratulations!!! Yes, one of the sweetest people!!! :D

You are very positive and so sweet and one of my friends, too:) Keep those posts coming! *hugs*
Love,
Krista and the furbabies

jazzcat
04-22-2005, 10:03 AM
Congrats Sandra!!!!!

You have always made me feel welcomed here and you've been a great support for me about Disney. I thank you very much.

Three cheers for Sandra!!!!!

slick
04-22-2005, 10:35 AM
CONGRATULATIONS SANDRA!
What a loving and caring purrson you are and I'm so happy that you are part of Pet Talk! Keep on blabbin'.

Ginger's Mom
04-22-2005, 10:48 AM
Congratulations!!! Ditto what everyone else said. :) You are well loved and well respected on this board, and I think we all look forward to reading your next 17,000 posts.

ramanth
04-22-2005, 10:58 AM
Congrats!!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-22-2005, 11:51 AM
WOW!!!!!!
What can I say to one of my favorite friends but:

CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Logan
04-22-2005, 12:02 PM
Congratulations to my wonderful friend, Sandra!!!!!! Everyone appreciates your kind, knowledgeable words!!!! I know that I speak for everyone in saying that we hope you will always be a part of this group and continue to post in such a loving manner.

Hugs to the whole family from one of your biggest fans!!!!! :)

Love,
Logan

and of course, Honey, Lilly, Murphy, Zipper, Butter, Mimi, Roger and Milly :p

Karen
04-22-2005, 12:27 PM
Miss Hoppy and Paul and I all say

Thanks!

and

Congratulations!

luvofallhorses
04-22-2005, 03:04 PM
bumping this for Sandra to see :D

tatsxxx11
04-22-2005, 03:37 PM
And I did just see!!! OMG! I am totally speechless and blushing over your lovely comments:o To all of you who wrote, thank you so very much. I think the same exact words could be said about each and every one of YOU! Keep the love and postive feelings flowing for all the great people and pets here on Pet Talk!:) Love ya!

popcornbird
04-22-2005, 03:46 PM
Congratulations Sandra, on the 17,000 most heartfelt, loving, and caring posts. Keep them coming! :D

NoahsMommy
04-22-2005, 04:46 PM
Congratulations to our very DEAR Sandra!!!

You are a complete JOY to know and talk to. PT is a much better place because we have you!

Thanks for 17k, please make it AT LEAST that many more.

Love and Hugs,
Kelly and the furkids :)

RobiLee
04-22-2005, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by K9soul
I can answer this ;). She does it by posting faithfully, every day, to the dog, cat, and pet of the day. By posting prayers for those in need of them, birthday wishes for those special days, gotcha day wishes, pillar thread congrats, and her deepest sympathies and understanding in memorial threads. By giving advice about behavior problems and health problems, warmly greeting new members, and just generally making it a point to give attention and compassion to those who might normally not get much response. Sandra, my friend, someone I admire beyond the scope of words, thank you for every meaningful, heartfelt, compassionate post. All 17,000 of them.

Love, Jess

All so true and I couldn't have said it any better!

Thank you for being here, Sandra. You have such a special way about you. You truly have a way of making each person feel special and loved. I like so many others can't thank you enough.

Congrats and keep those wonderful posts coming!

Hugs....Robin, Katie and Tori :)

AmberLee
04-22-2005, 06:57 PM
Congratulations to a very special woman, pet avocate, and Pet Talker. This place wouldn't be the same without you.

{{{{{TATS!}}}}}

P.S. Fang Q to my knight in furry armor fur helpin his Meowmy reach this exhalted rank, too. ~~ Livvy!

Oggyflute
04-22-2005, 08:45 PM
Congratulations Sandra, and thankyou for making me feel welcome.:)