PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful JB

tatsxxx11
01-17-2002, 02:04 PM
Hi JB, you gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous boy!!!:eek: Your physique, your posture, your magnificent, incredible coloring bowl me over! What a stunning Macaw!! I had to gasp when I read about your injury:( But so happy to learn that a wonderful, happy forever home lay ahead:) I can't imagine a happier "parrot" life than being the official mascot of the Jackson Mississippi branch of the Jimmy Buffet fan club!!:D What a beautiful, joyful addition to those gatherings you must be!! CongRatulations to you JB, you are one stunningly beautiful, brave and courageous, P A R R O T H E A D PET OF THE DAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS JB!!!

lizbud
01-17-2002, 02:38 PM
Dear J B,

I'm so happy to meet you today as our celebrated guest
of honor & PET OF THE DAY !!! You have an AWESOME
array of colors. You are very Beautiful JB, and I'm very
glad that you found a great Forever home !! Live long
and prosper Sweet baby ....

jackiesdaisy1935
01-17-2002, 04:08 PM
Hi JB, what a handsome boy you are and a Jimmy Buffet fan too, WOW. You live some kind of cool life, going to JB meetings and all.
It sounds like you are very popular and I can see why, you have excellent taste in music. Thank goodness you decided to adopt your family, anyone can tell how much they love you.
Congradulations JB:cool: for being our most handsome, good looking, cool Very best Pet of the Day.