PDA

View Full Version : Fuzzy Kitty Back To Klcs...

MULTICATMOM
04-13-2005, 06:30 PM
LONG STORY SHORT VERSION, I'M RUNNING OUT TO GET CAT FOOD;)
FUZZY ON MONDAY WENT TO LIVE AT KLCS. I CRIED:( BUT KNOW IN MY HEART SHE WILL LOVE IT THERE AND HAVE AN EXCELLENT HOME:D :D
THIS WILL MEAN LOTS OF PICTURES!!!:D :D :D

catmandu
04-13-2005, 06:36 PM
I HAVE TO RUN OUT,AND GET SOME FOOD,AT PETCETERTA,TOO,WHILE THE 10 POND SCIENCE DIET,IS ON FOR 19.93,AND HUGE TEMPTATIONS,ARE ON FOR 1.96,AS JJJ3,THINKS,THAT I DONT LOVE HIM,ANYMORE! MMMEEEWW HOOO,HE SAYS!AND ITS HARD,TO REHOME A CAT,BUT SOMETIMES,IT HAS TO BE DONE,ALTHOUGH I REALLY MISS HERSHEY BAR,THE SIAMESE.I THINK,THAT HE WOULD HAVE MADE A GREAT CAT,IN THE MEEZER PILE.AND I STILL,THINK,THAT I SHOULD HAVE KEPT HIM,BUT THEN MAYBE I WOULDNT HAVE TAKEN IN SCRAPPY 2.THE ROAD,NOT TAKEN...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1090.jpg

jenluckenbach
04-13-2005, 06:49 PM
Which cat is Fuzzy, and why did you rehome her?

jazzcat
04-13-2005, 08:08 PM
Fuzzy is Rocky and Rumor's sister. She's very much a Rumor look a like.

Kim and I now have matching kitties! :D

MCM - I'm sure that was a very hard decision to make but we all know she is in excellent hands with Kim. Please give momma Jas some hugs for me.

kimlovescats
04-13-2005, 08:30 PM
MULTICATMOM thought long and hard before making her decision. She feels comfortable with her reasons, and they are all in the best interest of Fuzzy ... that's really all that matters!;)

Stay tuned for Fuzzy Girl pics! She's a real beauty!:)

Laura's Babies
04-13-2005, 08:52 PM
AWE! MCM, I KNOW THAT WAS A TOUGH THING TO DO AND IT BROKE YOUR HEART TO DO IT. NO MATTER WHAT THE REASON, I KNOW YOU ONLY WANT WHAT IS BEST FOR HER AND THAT IS WHERE YOU LET HER GO TO IF YOU COULDN'T KEEP HER.

jenluckenbach
04-14-2005, 05:18 AM
Please know that I was in no way judging, my curiosity got the best of me. (I like to know the why about everything :rolleyes: ) You are correct, it isn't my business. :( I was just tring to "make converstaion" (as the saying goes). Sorry.