PDA

View Full Version : Gus Gus & Frost

purrley
01-16-2002, 07:03 AM
SooooooooooooooCute you guys. You little honey bunnies made my morning. Congrats on being such snuggly, loveable cuties and being our precious P's OTD:)

Logan
01-16-2002, 07:38 AM
ADORABLE is the only word I know to describe you, Gus Gus and Frost!!!! What wonderful pets you are, and it sounds like you have many terrific adventures ahead of you. Lots of extra goodies for you today! You're the Pets of the Day!!! :)

zippy-kat
01-16-2002, 07:43 AM
You guys tip the cute-ness scale!
Sooooo sweet!!!
:D :D :D :D

jackiesdaisy
01-16-2002, 09:06 AM
Gus you are very handsome, real cuties, Congradulations to you today for being our Very Best Pets of the Day.

tazz1227
01-16-2002, 01:40 PM
They are SO ADORABLE !!!! How big are they now?

lbaker
01-16-2002, 03:21 PM
now i want a bunny now i want a bunny now i want a bunny:D :D :D laurie

tatsxxx11
01-16-2002, 03:27 PM
Oooooooooooh!!!! How do you describe in words the undescribable!!??? That's how adorable and precious you guys are! Another of our resident newborn bunster Moms' is going to get all wobbly when she sees your darling selves! Heather, come look!!:) Sounds like you both are destined for lives filled with lots of love and adventure! Congratulations to you Gus Gus and Frost! What adorable Pets of the Day you are!!! KISSES x a zillion to you both! Oh! Did I tell you I LOVEyour precious footies!!:)

gini
01-16-2002, 04:11 PM
Just check out those feet! This has to be one of the cutest pictures we have seen in a while. Gus Gus and Frost you are just too cute. Are you ever going to knock everyone out at the 4H club. We wish you a long and happy life precious ones.

AmberLee
01-16-2002, 04:26 PM
You two are SOOOOOOOO adorable. I want to snuggle you and ply you with carrots and goodies ...

Hope you have a long, healthy, and productive lives. The going to a nursing home project sounds like it will help lots of people. What productive cuties you are.

Congrats!!!

(Have Heather, Zippy, and Noah's Mommy seen these adorable bunsters yet?)

michelene
01-16-2002, 06:23 PM
Precious!!!

Daisylover
01-17-2002, 08:44 AM
You guys are just too cute for words! I've seen a lot of baby buns but can't recall any as adorable as you guys. Congrats on being Pet of the Day and best wishes for a long and happy life!