PDA

View Full Version : Luna, the calendar girl (thank you, Barbara)

Kirsten
04-09-2005, 03:48 PM
As Barbara has posted (http://67.15.70.205/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75510&highlight=Luna) last week, she discovered that there was a picture of Baby-Luna in her calendar.

Now she sent me the sheet, and I've scanned it to share it with you. :)

Most of you have probably seen this baby picture of Luna before, it's my favourite one, and I once sent it to "Geliebte Katze" for a picture contest. Well, it wasn't nominated, but they kept the photo for their calendar archive - and as you can see, she has made it this year! :)

Here's Luna:

http://www.catmom.de/pix/calendar.jpg

BTW, below, there is a text about how to pick up and hold kittens.

Barbara, thank you very much for giving this to me!!! :)

Kirsten

catnapper
04-09-2005, 04:09 PM
Thats great! I love the photo... She has grown into a lovely lady, and I bet she is walkign a bit more purroudly knowing she is on a calendar.

Kirsten
04-09-2005, 04:13 PM
Yeah, she know she's my little "star"... and Lily is so jealous! LOL

When I'm looking at my big Luna girl these days, it's hard to believe she's been such a tiny little kitten once. But often, she still has this sweet and innocent baby face which I love so much on her... :)

Kirsten

Killearn Kitties
04-09-2005, 04:22 PM
Aww, what a beautiful baby Luna was!!! I'm so glad to be able to see a copy of her calendar page! We will all want one of those calendars next year. :D

catmandu
04-09-2005, 05:18 PM
It is amazing,when you see the Little Kitten,get bigger,and cahnge shades,and grow,into the Cat,atht the Good Lord intended.Luna,was a sensational Kitten,and an ever More Sensational Cat!

sirrahbed
04-09-2005, 05:30 PM
That is an adorable picture!!

Yes, I bet Lily is jealous but you can remind her of all the fans she has on PT:D

Laura's Babies
04-09-2005, 05:55 PM
That is an adorable picture and can't you see why they did use it? (It is a keeper~!) So, is Luna.

Cataholic
04-09-2005, 07:18 PM
What a cutie pic of Luna!

krazyaboutkatz
04-09-2005, 07:22 PM
What an adorable picture.:D

catlady1945
04-09-2005, 10:43 PM
What an adorable baby picture.

Kirsten
04-10-2005, 07:27 AM
Thanks! :)

Yes, my Luna was such a little baby doll! :) Hard to believe that it's almost five years ago.

The photo has been taken on June 5th, 2000 - her Gotcha Day. :)

Kirsten

Barbara
04-10-2005, 11:27 AM
I love that calendar because it shows you a daily kitty- just like COTD- and there is a lot of good information in there.

In this picture it looks as if Luna was laughing- of course we know she most likely wanted to complain;)

Tigris and Filou have been in it some years ago.

Kirsten
04-10-2005, 02:39 PM
Tigris and Filou have been in it some years ago.

That is so sweet! :) Looks like we've got some famous PT kitties around here! :)

BTW, I think they also kept some Lily photos for their calendar archive, so it could be very well that you'll look into her face some day...

I think I'll get myself such a calendar next year, it's nice to see another cute feline face every day. :)

Kirsten