PDA

View Full Version : Eviction If Weren't for this Picture

sandragonfly
04-06-2005, 07:29 PM
well, I decided to post this in here because I have most hunters (cats) here.

today I was a little bit down and was IN MOOD looking through my old pictures (years ago + a few days ago) and found this picture, I thought how lucky I am and it was funny after too and funny to share with you folks.

around in august, I got a notification that I'm on my way of being evicted due to enough complains of flea bites from MY pets I carried around, throughout hallways to outside or back inside... I, of course ranted silently, wanted to prove them that I'm not like one of irresponsible animal lover! and I never got a bite myself being in a small studio filled of furries.. so I decided to comb every pet, and organize treatments, etc for the manager to see for herself! :rolleyes: after I gave this picture to her, she LAUGHED and thought it was funny and a "brillant idea" :rolleyes:... no more blames taken on MY precious afterwards! she crumbled the legal letter (for her boss) and trashed it :eek: I was that close! geesh...

http://tinypic.com/2lw0w3

catmandu
04-06-2005, 07:33 PM
Wow! You really are veryorganized,and it is a shame,that Bad Pet Guardians,in an apartment building,can ruin it,for everyone!And dont those complainers,have anything else,to do! Complain,about Pollution,Or The Enviroment,and Get A Life,and leave,the Cats alone!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos809.jpg

sandragonfly
04-06-2005, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by catmandu
Wow! You really are veryorganized,and it is a shame,that Bad Pet Guardians,in an apartment building,can ruin it,for everyone!

yeah! I guess they assumed it was my fault because I was the only person that has SO many furrkids at that time while the other two owners, elders have two chappalla dogs (sp?) also white spainel cocker who has a meanest owner. :( the manager can't evict "that poor old man" (the one who has his cocker FILLED with fleas) beause he lived there for more than 26 years :eek: life's not fair...yeah.

Laura's Babies
04-06-2005, 09:18 PM
That was a GREAT way to solve that problem and I would have also added that ..."you can get rid of me but you will NOT get rid of YOUR probelm! It will still live here!"

You are right, that is a funny picture and a GREAT idea!!

Barbara
04-07-2005, 07:23 AM
That is great- and very convincing:)