PDA

View Full Version : Transport Needed!!

moosmom
03-31-2005, 08:05 PM
Okay you guys, me and Samantha Puppy need your help. She has decided to adopt one of the kittens and we need help getting her/him there!!!

She lives in Maryland. I'll be transporting from Michigan to Toledo, OH.

Anyone care to volunteer? We'd both really appreciate it!

Since I am geographically illiterate, I'm not sure how many legs there'll be or what states need covering.

HEELLLLLPPPP!!!!!!

catmandu
03-31-2005, 08:27 PM
I hope,that you gety transport,but I am a bus Person,and thats a long way.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos828.jpg

Samantha Puppy
03-31-2005, 09:10 PM
Toledo, OH is in the northern part of Ohio. It looks like the best transport route would be anyone who lives near I-90 and I-80 in northern central Ohio, along I-76 southeast of Cleveland and Pennsylvania, and I-70 in Pennsylvania and Maryland.

If I'm wrong, someone correct me. :) If the transport isn't possible, I know that it wasn't meant to be and that Moosmom will still find the perfect home for her babies. I just hope we can figure something out!

PJ's Mom
03-31-2005, 10:31 PM
I can't help with the transport since I'm in Texas, but congrats, Jaime! :)

Cincy'sMom
03-31-2005, 10:36 PM
As I said in the the other thread, I would be willing to take a leg, from Toledo to maybe Cleveland?

krazyaboutkatz
04-01-2005, 12:10 AM
I wish I could help but I'm way out here in California. I sure hope that others will be able to help you. Good luck.:D

trinity
04-01-2005, 06:04 AM
Any idea what part of I-70 in PA? I live about 5 minutes off of it...and I am also geographically challenged.....:rolleyes:

Samantha Puppy
04-01-2005, 07:16 AM
The western part of it... near where 76 turns into 70 southeast of Pittsburgh to about Frederick, MD.

catnapper
04-01-2005, 07:55 AM
I could probably do a leg of the trip - my daughter has soccer practice in York, and you could meet us there if I picked the kitten up somewhere else along the trip. I am also geographically challenged - I have no ideawhere I70, I80, or I90 is (quite frankly didn't know they existed! :D )

Samantha Puppy
04-01-2005, 08:00 AM
Wow, York is a decent haul from Reading!!

York is definitely doable for me - it's about an hour away. But instead of taking I-70 into Maryland, whoever did that leg would have to stay on I-76/I-70 to Harrisburg and down I-83 to York...

Samantha Puppy
04-01-2005, 08:03 AM
Here's a rough idea of the best transport route, I think.

catnapper
04-01-2005, 08:19 AM
I am ok with picking the kitten up anywhere. I was thinking (oh, God... as my husband would say) that perhaps I do the pick up in the afternoon, take him/her home for a bit to stretch his/her little legs and relax from the already long drive. Daughter would come home from school, then we'd make the trek to York. Yes, she goes to York a few times a week for soccer practice. I will find out what days she does that (since I never pay attention to those tings). I don't see us making it if I picked the kitten up along the way to practice. As it is, we are short on time to get to soccer on time.

We could do it differently on a Saturday - I was thinking about weekdays for some reason. I'd love to help (and meet you!)

Samantha Puppy
04-01-2005, 08:26 AM
Weekends are better for me... and if that can't happen due to everyone else's schedules, I would have no problem letting the little one stretch his legs with you until we could hook up. :)

I'm touched by all the offers for help! Thanks, guys.... :)

moosmom
04-01-2005, 09:55 AM
Yeah guys, thanks so much!!! Weekends are better for me (except Sundays, I work 11-5). I looked at the map, Samantha Puppy, and I can go up I-75 as far as my little car will take us! Cincy's Mom, if you could take her from Toledo that would be great!!

But before we go ANYWHERE, we need to know which kitten, right???

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-01-2005, 10:22 AM
You guys are going the wrong way! Waaahhhh....I want to help with a transport. Maybe one of the little blackies will go somewhere West where I can help with the transport....and maybe keep him/her overnight... ;)

moosmom
04-01-2005, 11:27 AM
Oh Debbie,

Just take one of the kittens! I know you WANT to!! I think you're in denial, girlfriend! Just tell Terry she followed you home or you found her when you went to take out the trash. :p

Samantha Puppy
04-01-2005, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by moosmom
Oh Debbie,

Just take one of the kittens! I know you WANT to!! I think you're in denial, girlfriend! Just tell Terry she followed you home or you found her when you went to take out the trash. :p Dude!!! That's the line I'm using on MY husband!!! LOL

moosmom
04-01-2005, 02:47 PM
ROFLMAO!!!