PDA

View Full Version : Horrible Incident 10 minutes from hom

Lexi_Lover
03-25-2005, 06:08 PM
On the news, I have just heard of a horrible incident near me home. And right across the street from my Aunt's where I will be for one week, while my parents go off to Atlantic City! :eek:

In a little plaza, in a very rural area there has been a horrible incident. A young adult around the age of 18, has gotten into a fight and died yesturday morning.

A fight broke out when a man around his 30's pushed in front of line to order a pizza while the 18-year-old was ordering. It was all good, and then when the teen left the man ran out, grabbed him and started beating him. Thy both fought, yet the teen suffered a stab to his stomach.

He was rushed to the hospital when his friend who was working there saw what was happening. He sadly did not survive and died early yesturday morning! :(

I just can't believe this happened in such a good little country neighbourhood. Its so sad!

moosmom
03-25-2005, 06:11 PM
Only in America! Pathetic, isn't it??

Lexi_Lover
03-25-2005, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by moosmom
Only in America! Pathetic, isn't it??

I don't live in America. Yet yes, it is pathetic. I can't believe the 30-year-old would do that just for a pizza! And ruin the reputation of such a quiet place! :( :mad:

Oggyflute
03-25-2005, 06:56 PM
Unbelieveably stupid, such a waste of life.:(

kuhio98
03-25-2005, 07:28 PM
The man who did this sounds mentally unstable. When the rest of the story comes out, they'll probably find that he has a long list of similar incidents. I'm so sorry for this teen and his family. Please keep us posted.

Lexi_Lover
03-25-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by kuhio98
The man who did this sounds mentally unstable. When the rest of the story comes out, they'll probably find that he has a long list of similar incidents. I'm so sorry for this teen and his family. Please keep us posted.

Yes, they have arrested a man that has been known to do this before. It is turning out like he is the one who did this. I will keep you posted, if I can find anything else out.

Lexi_Lover
03-26-2005, 10:18 AM
No information yet. It seems so far like he is going to be charged, but nobody knows. They aren't going to release it to the public just yet.

tortuga55
03-27-2005, 09:16 PM
I work at a pizza place. I guess I will have to be carefull. My boss had a gun pulled on him once. I love pizza but its not to die for. Ok bad cliche.