PDA

View Full Version : Small update for the K's

shais_mom
03-13-2005, 11:27 PM
But a giant step for mankind! ;)

Today I was getting to leave and Kloe and Kylie were sitting on the tub that I keep Keegan's dishes on. They were drinking water. And Kylie smelled Kloe's ear (I had just sprayed her b/c she tried to escape out the door) and started to clean Kloe's head!!! :eek:

And then I got home and Keegan was laying in b/n my legs and Kloe came over and leaned against her and started making biscuits and purring. She did that several times!!!

Kloe has definatly bonded with Keegan but her and Kylie will take some work. They may never like each other but I hope they can learn to tolerate each other.

shais_mom
03-13-2005, 11:32 PM
Of course this is what happened next! :(
I resized these with irfanview I hope it worked. :( If they are still huggggeee. I will u/l to shutterfly and link it.

aly
03-13-2005, 11:35 PM
Awwww, that is a sweet picture.

Good girl, Kylie! It took Shiloh a long time, but she eventually learned that other cats can be fun.... sometimes :)

shais_mom
03-13-2005, 11:37 PM
And a picture of my cute Kylie girl sleeping....

shais_mom
03-13-2005, 11:38 PM
And this one too.

zippy-kat
03-13-2005, 11:42 PM
Such pretty, pretty babies!

Tell me your secret on getting the cats to get along! ;)

krazyaboutkatz
03-14-2005, 12:03 AM
They're adorable.:) Hopefully they'll learn to get along better or at least tolerate each other.:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-14-2005, 03:15 PM
Awww.....the pic with them both looking at the camera is adorable! And why am I not surprised the fisty cuffs pic is next. ;) :D

NoahsMommy
03-15-2005, 12:32 AM
OMG!!! That first picture of Kloe and Kylie together is sooooooo cute!!! They are so precious together!

I'm so glad to see they are *slowly* getting along. It'll take lots more time...you know how us girls are. You know, my girls don't really get along. The only one that likes everyone is Hermie and I think that's because she likes cats more than people and doesn't know what heirarchy even is. ;)

GREAT pictures of all both of the girls. Those sleeping Kylie pictures are beautiful!

ramanth
03-15-2005, 08:40 AM
Looks like a step in the right direction to me! Zam and Logan still have fights now and then, but for the most part they cuddle. Took them over a year to get to that point though. :)

Kylie is so cute all zonked out on the couch.