PDA

View Full Version : Winter is still here

catnapper
03-08-2005, 10:00 AM
And snow is currently falling. Minnette was delighted to sit in the window and watch those fluffy flakes fall (forgive me for showering you with my new foster! :o )

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/Minnie-6.jpg

Isn't this one amazing? All that grey fur, grey landscape, then those green eyes
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/Minnie-5.jpg

this is one special little girl. Little TABBY girl. Ut-oh.

catcrazylady
03-08-2005, 10:04 AM
Kim she is marked so beautifully! I love all that tabby but with the white chest, belly, and feet. Those eyes just set off an already beautiful girl!
Is Harry still hanging out "under" the door? Have you decided to try to introduce them?

catnapper
03-08-2005, 10:25 AM
As of two seconds ago, Harry was at the door. :rolleyes: I tried to introduce them once for ten seconds... he got hissed at. I'm not going to push her until she's fully settled and happy.

She's mad at me right now because I tried to trim her nails. All went well until the dewclaw then all heck broke loose! :eek: I have a hole in my new rescue Tee shirt! :eek: And I got royally hssed at. Not to mention some serious growls. :eek:

MULTICATMOM
03-08-2005, 11:06 AM
I HAVE A GREY TABBY WITH SOME WHITE. IS THIS WHAT THEY'RE CALLING "BLUE"? I'LL ATTACH AN OLD PIC. SHE IS DIFFERENT COLORS IN DIFFERENT LIGHT. WHEN I ADOPTED HER AT PETSMART, I THOUGHT SHE LOOKED BROWN, I GOT HER HOME & SHE WAS GREY!!:confused:

catmandu
03-08-2005, 11:45 AM
Minette,is an amazing Tabby,Cat.I love Tabbies,as they often,have different layerings,oc color,and are quite striking,in apperance.

ramanth
03-08-2005, 02:06 PM
She is simply stunning. I think Logan is in love. ;) :D

catfamily
03-08-2005, 02:22 PM
Minette is gorgeous.I love her!!!:D :D :D

jenluckenbach
03-08-2005, 03:19 PM
Minette is a blue tabby tuxedo. :D (the best of BOTH worlds)

Adrienne, yours is a brown tabby....cute too!!! ;)

And of course there would be hissing at harry, there is ALWAYS hissing during introductions. :) Well, almost always. :rolleyes:

MULTICATMOM
03-08-2005, 06:29 PM
SHE SURE IS BEAUTY!! HEATHER'S LUCKY TO HAVE HER FOR A ROOMIE:D :D

BEST OF LUCK WITH THE INTRODUCTIONS!;) ;)

Jayna78
03-09-2005, 04:11 AM
Minette is so cute! :)

Would my Bailey be a brown tabby tuxedo, then, since he has so much white on his chest/belly/feet and a little on his face?