View Full Version : What are some things you can't get sick of?

MariaM
03-06-2005, 04:44 PM
Things that no matter what the amount, I'll never get sick of it.

- CHEERIOS. I love them. When we have them I will usually have at least 2 bowls a day. I had one for breakfast today and I just ate 3 now...they're addictive!
(they were on sale for 1.79 so we bought 30 boxes)

-Lord of the Rings. I've seen those movies so many times but I'm never sick of them.

-Hands Down by Dashboard Confessional. Tremendous song.

-Baby One More Time by BILLY BOYD. He sings and plays it wonderfully.

Soapets
03-06-2005, 05:32 PM
CATS and KITTENS! Pet Talk!:)

Amber
03-06-2005, 05:44 PM
-music
-my friends
-my dogs
-chinese food
-lucky charms
-taking pictures

-pet talk

Kfamr
03-06-2005, 06:10 PM
My dogs

Some bands: Hellogoodbye, The Get Up Kids, & My Chemical Romance. I know practically all of their songs by heart.

My camera/taking pictures

Drawing

Suki Wingy
03-06-2005, 06:12 PM
dogs, dog breeds animal trivia etc.

Tollers-n-Dobes
03-06-2005, 06:15 PM
-Dogs (especially Tollers!)
-Taking pictures
-drawing
-Killer Whales

lol I don't know what else at the moment...

GraciesMommy
03-06-2005, 06:16 PM
My hubby, Brad
Gracie
avocados
salsa n chips

The Cat Factory
03-06-2005, 06:30 PM
My Pets

Music - Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Rush, The Beatles, The Who

Movies - Full Metal Jacket, Gladiator, Lord Of The Rings, Star Wars (The first 3), Pink Floyd The Wall, Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, Army Of Darkness

Taking Pictures

Days Of Our Lives

christa
03-06-2005, 06:58 PM
My hubby
My cats
Vacation Days
Chinese Food
Chocolate Chip Cookies
The Young & the Restless

Josh4Colts
03-06-2005, 07:00 PM
Napolean Dynamite
Risk

slleipnir
03-06-2005, 07:15 PM
My pets, anime, photography and drawing..oh and the net...NEVER get sick of the net

And Maria of course ;D lol

Lexi_Lover
03-06-2005, 07:25 PM
OK this is gonna be a LONG list:

Horses
Dogs
Fish
Gerbils
...Ok Pets or all animals in general
School
Reading
Writing
Drawing
Swimming
Biking
Fastball
Horse-back riding
Photography
Movies
Painting
Friends
Family
Food
Vacations
My sister
Music
OK SO EVERYTHING!!!!!! (It would have been easier to do a thread about things you could live without:p)

Oh and how could I forget....MY PETS!

LOL, sorry!

scraps
03-06-2005, 07:49 PM
posting scraps and sassys pictures on the internet.

buckner
03-06-2005, 08:01 PM
- Harrison, Leeroy, and Daisy.
- My family (okay okay, some I could get sick of. :p)
- Christian Rock music
- The songs "Butterfly Kisses", "Forever", and "Amazed" --- All three are going to somehow be played at my wedding.
- Someone saying "you look beautiful" when I really look like crap.
- All Mexican food - burritos, tacos, salsa, queso.. MMMM, just no meat.
- Elbow macaroni, tomatoes, and olive oil! Yummy dinners!
- All bread. mmm, I'm addicted to food.
- Seeing people be themselves.
- Sweatpants and hoodies.
- Talking with a certain friend on the phone.. even though I hate talking on the phone.
- Taking pictures of anything and everything.
- Browsing the internet looking at cameras and laptops.
- Internet window shopping for something I'd love to have, but can't afford.
- Looking at old pictures of my babies. :(
- Sending emails/reading emails.
- Hearing and laughing at corny jokes.

Sorry, my list is kind of long.. I could go on, but I don't want to bore anyone. The things I can't get sick of are the rather small things because small things brighten my day and make me happier than the larger things in life.

MariaM
03-06-2005, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir

And Maria of course ;D lol

THAT was a given! ;)

QueenScoopalot
03-06-2005, 08:54 PM
A bright sunny day, with temps just right! :cool:
A sunset that makes me go WOW! :eek:
Waking up, and realizing I'm still alive to enjoy it all! ;)
My pets...goes without saying...;)
Ditto to my husband who stuck with me through thick & thin for 27 years! :D
$$$ and food! :p
Oh yeah..Pet Talk! :D

Suki Wingy
03-06-2005, 09:03 PM
I forgot, geography and rainy days!

luckies4me
03-06-2005, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by MariaM

-Hands Down by Dashboard Confessional. Tremendous song.

Hands down this is the best day I can, ever remember. I'll always remember the sound of the stereo, the dim of the soft lights, the scent of your hair that you twirled in your fingers, and the time on the clock, when we realized it's so late and this walk that we shared together, the street was wet and the gates were locked, so I jumped it, and I let you in. And you stood at your door with your hands on my waist and you kissed me like you meant it, and I knew, that you meant it. That you meant it, that you meant it. And I knew, the you meant itttt. Dun dun dun dun! LOL.

My friend Kellen sings this song to me all the time. :D The first time he sang the part "My heart is yours" he looked right at me and I almost died LOL! :D

popcornbird
03-06-2005, 09:17 PM
My family
My pets
Mountains, ocean, forests, rivers, waterfalls....NATURE (I looove natural beauty)
Beautiful weather...
The INTERNET
Some of my best friends from PT
The birds we feed in our yard (gosh I LOVE watching them)
Jamba Juice (LOL)

Lots of other things...

luckies4me
03-06-2005, 09:23 PM
OK, now for my list. Bare with me here. I'll start with music first. I LOVE and am addicted to the following bands and will listen to them for always and forever! :D

The Supersuckers, Randy,Turbo Negro, Millencollin, Lagwagon, Lillingtons, The Stryder, NOFX, Operation Ivy, Ten Foot Pole, The Vandals, Madness, Sam I am, The Pixies, Ramones, Propaghandi, Violent Femmes, KMFDM, Outkast, Radiohead, Revolting Cocks, the Dwarves, Peter Grabriel,The Chemical Brothers, Pogues, All, Rancid, Straight Faced, Dropkick Murphys, Zeke, Screeching Weasel, At the Drive In, Agnostic Front, Alkaline Trio, Anti Nowhere League, As I Lay Dying, Backside, Blink 182, Bouncing Souls, Cake, Daft Punk, Deftones, DK, Franz Ferdinand, Good Riddance, Guttermouth, Built to Spill, Woke Up Falling, The Aquabats, HomeGrown, Less Than Jake, Green Day (old skool), The Get up Kids, New Found Glory, No Doubt, H20, Bounder, Wunder Years, Planet Smashers, Sick Shift, Anti-Flag, One Eye Open, Saves the Day Rubberneck, MXPX, The Police, AC/DC, AFI, Good Charlotte, No Use For A Name, Sum 41, Unwritten Law, Boxcar Racer, Skankin Pickle, Weezer, Cold Play, Longfellow, Fu Manchu, Zeke, Voodoo Glow Skulls, The Strokes, Descendents, Depeche Mode, Story of the Year, Strung Out, Thursday, Face to Face, Taking Back Sunday, Jimmy Eat World, Zebrahead, Goldfinger, This Providence, A Step Behind, RX Bandits, 7-10 Split, Fenix TX, Dear Whoever, Coheed and Cambria, Death Cab for Cutie, Atreyu, Neutral Milk Hotel, The Postal Service, The Killers, Rockinghorse Winter, The Faint, Rilo Kiley, Brand New, Built to Spill, The Early November, Further Seems Forever, Hot Hot Heat, Modest Mouse, The Used
and much much more! Sorry if I repeated some.

For movies I will never get sick of the following:

WOW, where do I begin? Fight Club, LOTR, The Never Ending Story, The Princess Bride, Flight of the Navigator, The Evil Dead, Army of Darkness, Legend, American History X, Boondock Saints, May, Donnie Darko, Dark Crystal, Twin Peaks, Empire Records, SubUrbia, Star Wars, Zoolander, Big Fish, Lost Highway, Heaven, Lost in Translation, Virgin Suicides, Highway, Being John Malcovich, Trainspotting, Swingers, Chasing Amy, Vanilla Sky, Clockwork Orange, 12 monkeys, mullhulland drive, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Napolean Dynamite! :D

Friends
Family
Animals
My camera
My cd collection
My computer!!! That's a biggie!
Corned Beef mmmmmmmm
Irish music, ya baby!
80's music
80's night
driving in the car singing to music
the beach
boys! :D
nail polish
make up
Del Taco
money

I'll stop now LOL.

:p

luckies4me
03-06-2005, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
My family

Mountains, ocean, forests, rivers, waterfalls....NATURE (I

That's one thing I forgot that means so much to me. Just being outside in the wilderness. I love it!

Dogz
03-06-2005, 09:37 PM
There are many things, of course. But two came to mind when I saw the thread title.

My pets
switchfoot

lisalee
03-06-2005, 09:43 PM
Sash
coffee
veggie burgers
french fries
snow
winter
cloudy days
sleeping

Orca
03-06-2005, 10:00 PM
'Friends' re-runs
my critters
hugs and i love you's from my friends

Oggyflute
03-06-2005, 10:41 PM
My partner Carole,
Oggy & Flute,
Just love cooking, & entertaining

and I've got this fixation at the moment with these strawberry chocolate eggs. :o :confused: :D

PJ's Mom
03-06-2005, 10:59 PM
Food
cooking
my kids
my fur kids. ;)

MariaM
03-06-2005, 11:37 PM
Yep, thats the one Cass! Have you ever heard the actual song? I LOVE IT! And now...just for fun...I'm going to bold the bands that you listed that I've heard of (because a lot of them I haven't lol).

The Supersuckers, Randy,Turbo Negro, Millencollin, Lagwagon, Lillingtons, The Stryder, NOFX, Operation Ivy, Ten Foot Pole, The Vandals, Madness, Sam I am, The Pixies, Ramones, Propaghandi, Violent Femmes, KMFDM, Outkast, Radiohead, Revolting Cocks, the Dwarves, Peter Grabriel,The Chemical Brothers, Pogues, All, Rancid, Straight Faced, Dropkick Murphys, Zeke, Screeching Weasel, At the Drive In, Agnostic Front, Alkaline Trio, Anti Nowhere League, As I Lay Dying, Backside, Blink 182, Bouncing Souls, Cake, Daft Punk, Deftones, DK, Franz Ferdinand, Good Riddance, Guttermouth, Built to Spill, Woke Up Falling, The Aquabats, HomeGrown, Less Than Jake, Green Day (old skool), The Get up Kids, New Found Glory, No Doubt, H20, Bounder, Wunder Years, Planet Smashers, Sick Shift, Anti-Flag, One Eye Open, Saves the Day Rubberneck, MXPX, The Police, AC/DC, AFI, Good Charlotte, No Use For A Name, Sum 41, Unwritten Law, Boxcar Racer, Skankin Pickle, Weezer, Cold Play Longfellow, Fu Manchu, Zeke, Voodoo Glow Skulls, The Strokes, Descendents, Depeche Mode, Story of the Year, Strung Out, Thursday, Face to Face, Taking Back Sunday, Jimmy Eat World, Zebrahead, Goldfinger, This Providence, A Step Behind, RX Bandits, 7-10 Split, Fenix TX, Dear Whoever, Coheed and Cambria, Death Cab for Cutie, Atreyu, Neutral Milk Hotel, The Postal Service, The Killers, Rockinghorse Winter, The Faint, Rilo Kiley, Brand New, Built to Spill, The Early November, Further Seems Forever, Hot Hot Heat, Modest Mouse, The Used

luckies4me
03-07-2005, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by MariaM
Yep, thats the one Cass! Have you ever heard the actual song? I LOVE IT! And now...just for fun...I'm going to bold the bands that you listed that I've heard of (because a lot of them I haven't lol).

The Supersuckers, Randy,Turbo Negro, Millencollin, Lagwagon, Lillingtons, The Stryder, NOFX, Operation Ivy, Ten Foot Pole, The Vandals, Madness, Sam I am, The Pixies, Ramones, Propaghandi, Violent Femmes, KMFDM, Outkast, Radiohead, Revolting Cocks, the Dwarves, Peter Grabriel,The Chemical Brothers, Pogues, All, Rancid, Straight Faced, Dropkick Murphys, Zeke, Screeching Weasel, At the Drive In, Agnostic Front, Alkaline Trio, Anti Nowhere League, As I Lay Dying, Backside, Blink 182, Bouncing Souls, Cake, Daft Punk, Deftones, DK, Franz Ferdinand, Good Riddance, Guttermouth, Built to Spill, Woke Up Falling, The Aquabats, HomeGrown, Less Than Jake, Green Day (old skool), The Get up Kids, New Found Glory, No Doubt, H20, Bounder, Wunder Years, Planet Smashers, Sick Shift, Anti-Flag, One Eye Open, Saves the Day Rubberneck, MXPX, The Police, AC/DC, AFI, Good Charlotte, No Use For A Name, Sum 41, Unwritten Law, Boxcar Racer, Skankin Pickle, Weezer, Cold Play Longfellow, Fu Manchu, Zeke, Voodoo Glow Skulls, The Strokes, Descendents, Depeche Mode, Story of the Year, Strung Out, Thursday, Face to Face, Taking Back Sunday, Jimmy Eat World, Zebrahead, Goldfinger, This Providence, A Step Behind, RX Bandits, 7-10 Split, Fenix TX, Dear Whoever, Coheed and Cambria, Death Cab for Cutie, Atreyu, Neutral Milk Hotel, The Postal Service, The Killers, Rockinghorse Winter, The Faint, Rilo Kiley, Brand New, Built to Spill, The Early November, Further Seems Forever, Hot Hot Heat, Modest Mouse, The Used

I've heard every Dashboard/Chris Carrabba/FSF song every made LOL, as my Phil friend is obsessed with him. He makes me watch videos and everything. :rolleyes: :p Hands Down though is one of my favorite songs to sing to while driving. :)

Well now you have a lot of new bands to listen to. Better get a move on! LOL! :D