PDA

View Full Version : Drake Pictures and Update

DoggiesAreTheBest
03-06-2005, 11:45 AM
I haven't been on PT much lately, but I lurk always!

Draker is doing well. I can tell he is starting to get bored with apartment living, but other than that, he is great. We still enjoy our morning jogs and long walks even when it is cold. He still travels everywhere with us. Next month, we are all off to Italy for 3 weeks or so.

Andrew and I are doing well. I am still teaching Arabic on post and loving it. I went to Beirut for a few weeks mid January and had a fabulous time. I get homesick so often and it nice to be only a 4 hour flight away! Andrew is busy as ever. He gets deployed back to Iraq in May sometime. he will be there for a year this time as opposed to the six monthes he was there last year :(

Drake and I are planning on returning to the States when he deploys. Europe has been so much fun for us, but I miss GA and my friends and family there. I will also be going back to school for another degree and I am very excited about that!

This upcoming weekend, we will be going skiing in the Black Forrest in Germany. Weekend after next, Drake, Andrew, and I will be going to Berlin for 3 days. We are really looking forward to it. And then in April, we will be in Italy for 3 weeks. Can't wait! Two weekends ago, we were in Amsterdam and had a great time.

It's been a while since I have posted pictures, so here are a few!

Drake at home.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid160/p48e2bb262bf88bad0cda28baa99df620/f4eb4632.jpg

Another one of Drake at home.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid160/p255cf04af4a926ee474ea48d9d9eac56/f4eb462e.jpg

Drake lounging around.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid160/pdd8900c8e7f035c9052ff83dad3b7d67/f4eb4627.jpg

Andrew, Drake, and I at home.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid160/p789e7351e20db5da7e2d12e58d47970b/f4eb4623.jpg

Drake in a wooden shoe having an Amster-DAM good time!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid160/pd2e501b857a7afa5edaadd7f367c8b4c/f4eb461f.jpg

Uabassoon
03-06-2005, 11:48 AM
It's good to see an update from you! Wonderful pictures! I especially love the one of Drake in the wooden shoe :)

dukedogsmom
03-06-2005, 11:50 AM
So good to hear from you! I'm glad to hear you're all doing well. That pic of Drake in the shoe is just too cute. I sure do envy you with all your travels. I would love to go to Italy! But, I'm sure you really do get homesick. You sure you won't get bored in Georgia? I'm sorry Andrew has to go back to Iraq. War is a horrible thing. We will continue to pray for his, and everyone's safety. You can put up more pics any time. That's a good one of the three of you.

ChrisH
03-06-2005, 12:59 PM
Souraya, it's good to hear from you, and I'm glad everything is going well for you, Andrew and Drake. :D

Love the pictures!! :D

Chris

Kfamr
03-06-2005, 01:11 PM
Hey Souraya!

It's so nice to hear from you. I'm glad everything's going well as of now. So sorry Andrew has to leave you and Drakers! Best wishes to him and everyone else.

What a wonderful thing you're going back to school. Geesh, you sure are a hard worker, aren't ya!?

Great pictures. I love every single one of them. Especially the one of all three of you. What a lovely family!

lizbud
03-06-2005, 02:57 PM
Hi Souraya,

Great pictures and a wonderful update on you all.:) I think
that Drake must be the most traveled doggie I know.LOL.:)

You all look wonderful. Good luck with classes when you return
to the USA. Thanks so much for keeping in touch.Hugs for a safe
return for all of you.:)

shais_mom
03-06-2005, 03:01 PM
I am so glad to hear you're update Souraya!!!
Glad you are doing so well! Have missed you!!!
Of Course Draker is gorgeous as always!! ;)
Take care
Staci

RobiLee
03-06-2005, 05:42 PM
Its so good to hear from you. I'm glad to hear that all is well. Thanks for adding some pics. Love that Drake! You, Andrew and Drake look great together.

Take care and keep us up to date with your travels.

Robin :)

cyber-sibes
03-06-2005, 08:32 PM
The picture is Drake in the shoe is totally precious!
Enjoy the skiing!

luckies4me
03-06-2005, 10:40 PM
It's wonderful to hear from you! Drake is beautiful as always. It sounds as if you've been keeping very busy. I hope you enjoy your future travels. :)

wolf_Q
03-06-2005, 11:03 PM
Thanks for the update! I love the pictures of Drake...the one of you 3 together is wonderful!! :)

jennifert9
03-07-2005, 10:33 AM
Souraya, the pictures are wonderful! I love Drake in the shoe and lounging on the couch...Drake has been all over the world! Is it difficult bringing him from one country to the other? And what about flying? Does he have to travel in cargo? How does that work?
One more question, did you cut your hair or is it just pulled back in the picture?
I always think of Drake and Duncan as long-lost brothers as they have so much in common it seems behavior-wise.
I'm glad you are coming back to the States although I am sorry Andrew has to go to Iraq. Is your brother still here in Georgia? Last I heard he was coming to stay and go to school....
OK, I have a million more questions for you but I'll get to those later.....
XXOO

Barbara
03-07-2005, 10:55 AM
Hi Souraya:) glad to see you all again!
Hi Drake, cute boy:)

I am sure you'll have wonderful snow in the Black Forest. On the other hand I hope for nice spring temperatures in April in Italy as I'm going to Tuscany end April.

I hope it works out well with Iraq. I always think of Andy and you.

DoggiesAreTheBest
03-07-2005, 11:00 AM
Thank you all for your warm wishes and compliments!

EssTer
03-07-2005, 03:59 PM
It´s so nice to hear updates from you Souraya!!!! I´m glad that you all are doing well..Great oucs of Drake :D

KYS
03-07-2005, 06:59 PM
It is sooooo good to hear from you.
I love the picture of Drake in a wooden shoe.

(((Hugs)))

sabies
03-07-2005, 07:36 PM
Good to hear from you Souraya, love the pictures of Drake (especially in the shoe). Both of you are so lucky to travel so much. Sorry to hear Andrew has to go back to Iraq; my thoughts are with him and everyone else there.

Corinna
03-07-2005, 07:53 PM
I'm so glad you checked in I have been worring about you. Glad you are going to come home,we miss you and drakers posts. I too wish Andrew were coming home too. But he has an imortant job there and we all pray for his safety and those there.

Oggyflute
03-08-2005, 12:20 AM
Drake is such a handsome boy. Love the one in the clog. :D

ramanth
03-08-2005, 09:35 AM
It's great hearing from you Souraya. :) The three of you are so cute in that 'family' photo. :D

I'll keep Andrew in my thoughts in prayers. :)

*HUGS*

anna_66
03-08-2005, 09:40 AM
Oh I'm so glad to see a post from you Souraya:) It sure sounds like your going to be busy with all that traveling.

I hate the fact that Andrew will be deployed for a year this time, I just can't imagine how hard that's going to be for the two of you.

Thanks for sharing those fabulous pictures!

pitc9
03-08-2005, 09:46 AM
So nice to hear from you and see new pictures!
Glad to hear all is going well!!