PDA

View Full Version : Samson's Tongue Video

prechrswife
02-22-2005, 05:30 PM
I am going to make an attempt at posting a video. If it works, it is of Samson doing this hilarious thing with his tongue. He does this any time you scratch a certain spot on his back near his tail.

catnapper
02-22-2005, 05:47 PM
Oh how cute is that? Can I give him a back scratch too?

prechrswife
02-22-2005, 06:02 PM
Can I give him a back scratch too?

If you can get him to come out from under the bed, then of course you can.:) He is a snuggle-bug with us, but is scared of strangers coming into the house. If we have overnight house guests, he will usually warm up some during the visit.

QueenScoopalot
02-22-2005, 08:10 PM
That's so funny! I've had a few elderly, or ummm 'fluffy' ones do that!:D

sirrahbed
02-22-2005, 08:14 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/smilies/ROFL.gif
Dusty - that is hysterical!!! Omegosh!!! Is it hard to get just the right place?? This is such a hoot and Samson looks so funny and happy! Lick-lick-lick-lick!!! Too cute!!!

catcrazylady
02-22-2005, 08:18 PM
ROFLOL!!! That is too funny!!! I would be scratching the poor fella all the time just to see his tongue!!!:D :D :D

prechrswife
02-22-2005, 08:54 PM
Omegosh!!! Is it hard to get just the right place??

For me it is sometimes. My husband can find that "magic spot" better than I can.

I would be scratching the poor fella all the time just to see his tongue!!!

I have to admit, we do it quite often for our own amusement. (and if you put your hand next to his tongue, you get a sandpaper tongue bath.:) )

catmandu
02-22-2005, 09:20 PM
As would I,as he,is such a Great,and clever Cat! The Found Cats all have hairballs,as they are always grooming each,other,and getting the parts,that thier Fellow Cats,cannot reach.