PDA

View Full Version : Updated List for Catmandu ... more contributors!



kimlovescats
02-16-2005, 03:39 PM
Gary, a few more wonderful PTers have sent in donations to help you with your internet service! Here is the updated list!

Kim;)

Ramanth
Kuhio98
Uniqueviking
Kirsten
Barbara
Laura's Babies
Anonymous One
Cataholic
iloverat
Jenluckenbach
sirrahbed
Lynne Stankard
Edwina's Secretary
rosethecopycat
K & L
Noahsmommy
rg_girlca
Cinder and Smoke (Phred)
jazzcat
catlover4ever
T & P's mom
MULTICATMOM
Catcrazylady
Corinna
Miss Meow
Kimlovescats
Catfamily (Carla)
Logan

THANK YOU ALL!

moosmom
02-16-2005, 06:39 PM
Kim,

I'd like to send him money for a month's internet service. Can you give me his address and full name please??

Laura's Babies
02-16-2005, 07:09 PM
Cha Ching! Cha Ching! Cha Ching!


PET TALK RULES!!!!

Grace
02-16-2005, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by moosmom
Kim,

I'd like to send him money for a month's internet service. Can you give me his address and full name please??

Me too - please!

catmandu
02-16-2005, 07:57 PM
I am so very touched,by the fact,that you want,to help,me,with the internet bills,but i have 3 free months,on AOL,and the Monthly cost,will only be about 25 Dollars,a month.And You have done so much,for me,by buyong the Computer,that I would feel guilty,to take any more.If you want,to do something,please donate any extra money,to a No Kill Shelter,to help,the Poor Desperate Cats,who need homes,and The Peole,who work,so hard,for them.Thank You,from the bottom,of my heart,Catmandu(Gary),and Found Cats Hotel.

jenluckenbach
02-16-2005, 08:33 PM
Gary, you are the greatest! We just didn't want this computer to ADD burden on your finances by "forcing" you to pay for an ISP.

moosmom
02-16-2005, 08:36 PM
Gary,

If you're absolutely positive, then I will donate money to PurrsAbound. It's a Siamese rescue that I am a certified foster mommy to! I'll put it in yours and the "found cats" names and have them send you notification.

Glad to see you're up and running, dude!!! Keep them posts coming! ;)

MULTICATMOM
02-16-2005, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Laura's Babies
Cha Ching! Cha Ching! Cha Ching!


PET TALK RULES!!!!

YES, IT SURELY DOES!!:D :D :cool: :cool:

kimlovescats
02-16-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by moosmom
Gary,

If you're absolutely positive, then I will donate money to PurrsAbound. It's a Siamese rescue that I am a certified foster mommy to! I'll put it in yours and the "found cats" names and have them send you notification.

Glad to see you're up and running, dude!!! Keep them posts coming! ;)

What a splendid idea, Donna!!!:D
Kim

kt_luvs_kitties
02-17-2005, 02:04 AM
Wow, I did not even know that this was going on! How did I miss that???
Anyways, what a WONDERFUL WONDERFUL thing for you all to do.
Gary, you deserve to have a computer, and all the great things in life, because you do so much for others. I always love reading your threads/comments/ and my kitties LOVE your awesome parties!!! Now you can get on here way more!
Thank you Kim for setting this up;)

catmandu
02-17-2005, 09:29 AM
All the Meezers,here,are pleased,as amI ,that you are helping,all the Meezers,that dont have a home,and that makes us feel,good,which,as My Mother,always told me,is far better than money.She,used to work,for Meals On Wheel,and often,would put something extra,in,out ,of her own pocket,or buy,or make them,something,if she thought,that they needed it.She,toldus,one Christmas,it was,worth,it,to seethe smiles.No,wonder,there was such a Huge,Sad Turnout,at her service.

catmandu
02-17-2005, 09:46 AM
And so many older people,telling me stories,that,I never knewm,about my Dear Mother,and the things,that she would do,even for people,that didnt apprecaite them.And I sdaid,thats the kind,of fellow,that I will strive,to be,even,if Iam,a pale shadow,of my Mother.And even today,I meet ,the odd Friend,of hers,and she,is remembered,with a smile,no greater tribute,say I.

Logan
02-17-2005, 10:42 AM
You are so right, Gary. :) I think your mother is smiling down on you and must be very, very proud of you.

Cataholic
02-17-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by catmandu
I am so very touched,by the fact,that you want,to help,me,with the internet bills,but i have 3 free months,on AOL,and the Monthly cost,will only be about 25 Dollars,a month.And You have done so much,for me,by buyong the Computer,that I would feel guilty,to take any more.If you want,to do something,please donate any extra money,to a No Kill Shelter,to help,the Poor Desperate Cats,who need homes,and The Peole,who work,so hard,for them.Thank You,from the bottom,of my heart,Catmandu(Gary),and Found Cats Hotel.

How Gary like of Gary, isn't it? Always thinking of others....