PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen the film "The Brothers".....

carole
02-11-2005, 08:49 PM
I have just finished watching this on our big screen, it was released some months back here, so it is not new, but I really wanted to see it, I found it brought tears to my eyes, and sometimes it was a bit hard for me to watch, but then I am a big softie, but it still was a moving story, I think most animal lover's would enjoy it, although I do question what situations the animals were put in to film it, that concerns me some.

The story is about two tiger cubs who become separated and their lives.

Fox-Gal
02-11-2005, 09:03 PM
I had planed on watching it this weekend through DirectTV, sense I'm single for the weekend and my husband wont watch those kind of movies. :mad: I was really looking forward to seeing it. I'm glad to know it was so good.

Originally posted by carole
I found it brought tears to my eyes, and sometimes it was a bit hard for me to watch, but then I am a big softie, but it still was a moving story,

But now, I'm wondering if I might better wait, I hate sitting home alone at night crying over a movie.

RobiLee
02-11-2005, 09:08 PM
I heard it was a good movie. I keep meaning to pick it up at the video store but always forget about it. Maybe I better watch it by myself...lol...Alden always laughs at me when I start boo hooing at movies. :p

rg_girlca
02-11-2005, 09:35 PM
Two Brothers.

Yes I saw it Carole when it first came out in the theaters.

Since I have such a great love for Tigers, I had so many ups and downs watching it. My son, who came with me, got more of a kick watching me rather the movie.

carole
02-12-2005, 07:39 PM
Ladies it is not a big tear jerker, but when you watch it you will see what i mean , there a few scenes that made me sad, mind you it does depend on your mood I reckon,it is a worthwhile movie, my daughter and I loved it, and even my hubby said it was good as well, I highly recommend it.:)

Lexi_Lover
02-12-2005, 07:58 PM
I got it for Christmas, its a good movie, defiently a watch for animal lovers, a true lesson in family love! :)