PDA

View Full Version : Overstock.com

christa
02-09-2005, 11:22 AM
Overstock.com

A really great "online outlet"

Only $2.95 shipping on ANYTHING . . . your entire order!

I got my MP3 player for like 56% off the suggested retail price.

I just ordered some jewelry. They have some awesome stuff!

My FIL ordered a lot for Christmas from Overstock and has been pleased with everything he's bought.

Check it out!

ramanth
02-09-2005, 11:30 AM
Their commercials bug me so much that I've never bothered to check out their website. But maybe now I will...... :)

cali
02-09-2005, 11:31 AM
I just go to x-s cargo here lol save onb the shipping and get everything super cheap, I got a pack of 5 gel pens for 79 cents lol you get get dog stuff there for cheap too :p

Chica
02-09-2005, 08:05 PM
I THINK I WILL CHECK IT OUT! :)

Cookiebaker
02-09-2005, 08:10 PM
I ordered some sheets from there, and was not happy with them at all. :( The edges on the fitted sheet were crooked, so it never fit on the bed right, but always buckled and poofed up. :mad: They *do* have good prices though. I just haven't tried anything else.

jazzcat
02-10-2005, 12:41 AM
I've ordered dvds and a broom vac from them. I've always been pleased but sometimes shipping can be very slow from UT to TN.

catnapper
02-10-2005, 07:55 AM
We ordered some stuff at Christmas time. The camera and Walkman came FAST, but it took a looooong time for the extra headphones to come in. I was actually atating to worry if they'd be here in time for Christmas! We ordered them right beofre December.

But everything is great (now that we have everything) and we certainly couldn't beat the prices.