PDA

View Full Version : Do anyone want to look at my photos??

mei
02-06-2005, 08:30 AM
Do you want to see my photo??
:o
I really not a beautiful girl,and my BF not very handsome too.
We are black hair,black eyes and yellow skin:)

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-06-2005, 08:38 AM
You are kidding, right?? You are a beautiful girl Mei!!And you are a great couple too!! I've always loved the looks of Asian people; they all have such gorgeous black hair!
You haven't seen my kids yet? Our son is adopted from Korea, and our daughter is from India!

Indra
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/indra%20maart.jpg

Jo Hyun, together with Indra and my husband
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/monachil05.jpg

mei
02-06-2005, 09:06 AM
Maya & Inka's mommy,thank you.
yes ,I haven't seen your kids before now,your daughter is beautifull and your son is handsome:)
Chinese are different from other peoples of Asian,we can tell who are Korean and who are Indian at the first sight.

These photos were shot at 2003,now I have my hair cut;)

GraciesMommy
02-06-2005, 09:10 AM
Look like a very sweet couple to me...and very nice looking~

QueenScoopalot
02-06-2005, 09:44 AM
Mei, You make a very nice looking couple. I'm surprised to hear you say that you are not pretty! :eek: You look very pretty (and your boyfriend very handsome) to me! ;)

EssTer
02-06-2005, 10:02 AM
I think you are really nice looking Mei :) And you and your boyfriend are nice couple :)

KYS
02-06-2005, 10:32 AM
You both make a very nice looking couple.
Thank you so much for sharing,
your beautiful pictures.

tatsxxx11
02-06-2005, 12:52 PM
What a beautiful couple you make! The pictures are lovely and so are you, Mei!:) And your boyfriend is VERY handsome! Thanks so much for sharing! My husband is Japanese and I too can distinquish the Asian races in a flash!:)

Edwina's Secretary
02-06-2005, 02:49 PM
What a wonderful smile you have!

momoffuzzyfaces
02-06-2005, 03:15 PM
What a handsome couple you are!
You are very pretty and don't ever let anyone tell you any thing else!
How boring the world would be if we all looked a like. :)

sirrahbed
02-06-2005, 03:27 PM
I think your pictures are very beautiful. Honestly!! What a a sweet and cute couple!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/smilies/heartbeat.gif

jenluckenbach
02-06-2005, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
What a wonderful smile you have!
This was my very first thought. I love your collection of pictures. Thanks for posting. :D

carole
02-06-2005, 07:11 PM
Mei sweetie don't put yourself down like that, you are a pretty young girl, remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder, have you heard that european saying, and beauty comes within, but regardless you are both very easy on the eye, another saying which means, you are both a nice looking couple.;)

joycenalex
02-06-2005, 09:57 PM
mei, you are pretty, your handsome boyfriend is lucky to have you. you make a nice couple. how did you meet?

mei
02-07-2005, 04:04 AM
Thank you everyone:)
I always said that I am not beautiful because I am very little,really like a little girl.
But I thiank everybody is pretty:)

MaryJae
02-07-2005, 07:54 AM
You two make a very cute couple! :D

I'm Asian too...I'm Filipina. :)

ramanth
02-07-2005, 08:46 AM
I think you make a lovely couple. :)

Lut, your children are very beautiful too.

Laura's Babies
02-07-2005, 09:29 AM
Wow! You are adoreable! I love how you look..

Honey, anytime you think you are not pretty, just look around you. There are MILLIONS out there that would love to look as good as you do. There are some people out there that are ugly enough to stop a 8 day clock

I was always ordinary looking and I was happy with that, I never wanted to be beautiful, preferring to be accepted for WHO I am, not how I look! Inner beauty is far more important because it stays with you...Beauty FADES!

RobiLee
02-07-2005, 09:47 AM
What a lovely couple. Both of you are very good looking! Thanks for sharing your pics with us.

Robin :)

Uabassoon
02-07-2005, 12:33 PM
You two are both very beautiful! Thank you for sharing those pictures. You two look like a very happy and wonderful couple.

carole
02-07-2005, 03:12 PM
Mei don't ever worry about being small, some of us would just love to be so petite, besides most Asian woman are just that dainty and petite.:)

mei
02-07-2005, 11:16 PM
Thank you very much!!!
I am very exciting that you ara saying those:)

I am small and exquisite,I love myself and my BF very much,and I know he also love me very much:)

Wish Every couple of sweetie become family dependants eventually(Sorry I don't know how to say)

祝愿天下有情人终成眷属

Karen
02-07-2005, 11:25 PM
You are a lovely girl, and as others have said, many people would love to be petite! When we were in China in 2001, our translator (and friend) was a fairly petite person, but she was also very nice and very determined, and of strong character, so her size didn't seem to matter much at all in the business world!

My mother was always the shortest one in the room, and when she was in her thirties, people would ask her whose children she was babysitting for when she had my older siblings with her. It would make her so mad, as they were HER children, but everyone thought she was a teenager.

CountryWolf07
02-08-2005, 11:39 AM
Aww Mei! Those pictures are very sweet. :) I'm also very petite, too! I'm 4'11" & I am 20 years old. Height doesn't matter. :)

mei
02-08-2005, 11:39 AM
Thank you Karen,
I am the shortest one in my class,while some boys liked me or someone I really liked they always thought about my stature,I was so sad about that.
But now I am not sad at all,by contraries,I am so happiness.I have my lover,and he is really a very good boy,the most important thing is he love me very much.

mei
02-08-2005, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by CountryWolf07
Aww Mei! Those pictures are very sweet. :) I'm also very petite, too! I'm 4'11" & I am 20 years old. Height doesn't matter. :)

4'11'' is 149CM??If it is right,I am close to you!!:eek:

My Peanuts
02-08-2005, 02:29 PM
You really are beautiful! :) I'm not just saying that to be nice, you really are! You and your bf make a cute couple.