PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone!!!

cinnamon_19
08-08-2001, 01:33 PM
Hi everyone!
This is breezybabe_01, but I just registered in a new name! I would just like to update you guys a little bit on my new pets! Of course, I still have my dog, Breezy, but I now have a Boy, Teddybear hamster named Bananas. He has Creamish-peachish colored fur. And he is a cutie!!! I also have a lop-eared rabbit named cinnamon! She is white with light brown spots all over! I also have a blue/red Beta. His name is Josh, in memory of my brother. Well, just thought I would bring all of you up-to-date!!! Please feel free to e-mail me @ [email protected] Talk to all of you later!!! :) :D ;) :P

Daisy's Mom
08-09-2001, 01:49 AM
Hi Cinnaomon, welcome back! Your family sounds great :) Your hamster sounds like he looks exactly like my beloved little Ritz, now at the Rainbow Bridge. Hamsters really are the sweetest things, aren't they!?

cinnamon_19
08-09-2001, 02:15 PM
Thank you very much!!! Yes, hamsters are the sweetest lil' things!!! They can be really friendly, and they can be little brats! :) I am sorry to hear about Ritz, I bet he was a cute little guy!!! Please feel free to e-mail me @ [email protected]

P.S. I love Ritz's name! It's so cute! How did you come up with it?!

Daisy's Mom
08-09-2001, 09:22 PM
He was the color of a Ritz cracker, and when we went to the pet store to pick him up, he was curled up sleeping in a circular ball... making him look like a Ritz cracker too! However, I usually just called him "Hammy." :)