PDA

View Full Version : best place to get bunnys

Angeldazy_08
08-04-2001, 09:20 AM
does anybody live in clay county and has bunnies for sale!!!!! and aren't to spendie! or around clay???? :p

zippy-kat
08-04-2001, 01:06 PM
Have you tried the pet shelters/humane societies in your area? How about www.petfinder.com? (http://www.petfinder.com?) (I think that's the address...if not someone please correct me!)

I know that many people are against buying from pet stores, but I bought my Sophie from one. She was VERY sick and about to become snake food!!! I just couldn't let that happen. They sold her to me really cheap ($10.00--best 10 bucks I ever spent too!!); they didn't think she'd make it. However, after many trips to the vet, I have a beautiful, bouncing bunny-girl!

Freckles
08-04-2001, 03:41 PM
Ask Jeeves showed me 17 Clay counties in the USA. Which one are you referring to?

cinnamon_19
08-08-2001, 01:38 PM
She is referring to Clay County, Minnesota. Just to let you know, I live there too, and we know eachother! haha I hope I didn't sound rude or anything ;)

ilovehounds
08-20-2001, 09:03 PM
Mine were all rescues. I don't support pet stores. (no offence to you zippy-kat
:) thats just me)

zippy-kat
08-21-2001, 01:17 AM
No offense taken!

I usually don't buy from them either (other than fish). But when I saw Sophie, it was love at first sight! I just couldn't let her become snake food!!