PDA

View Full Version : S'pose she is part Aby? ;)

shais_mom
01-25-2005, 12:48 PM
;) :D
OK I confess that last week after seeing SAS' pics of her girls on the door frame I wondered if Kloe could do it.. :eek:
So I put her up there for about a minute and then got her down.
Also my friend I got Kloe from has a sibling of Kloe's from a different litter and said she is scared of heights and Kloe is completely fearless most of the time....
Well she must have liked it up there!!
I got home from work Friday nite and I noticed that a tupperwear container up on a high shelf was knocked off. I thought "how did Kloe get up there?" And put it back and didn't think much else of it b/c nothing else was knocked off.
So awhile later I heard something out in the kitchen and just figgered she was jumping around and didn't think anything of it.
Then a few minutes after that I walked into the kitchen flipped on the light and glanced up and froze.
http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeoNWbNi2as18

She has made several trips up there since then b/c the last 8 pics are from this morning the rest are from Friday nite! :cool:

Barbara
01-25-2005, 12:56 PM
Of course I had to see this. And yes- I have never seen a kitty on toop of a door if it wasn't a monkey, ah, Aby:D So Kloe must have some monkey genetics in her;)

jazzcat
01-25-2005, 01:17 PM
I agree with Barbara, part monkey.

Ripley would get up on top of everything when he was young, no matter how high. I think that's about the time my gray hairs started showing up, LOL.

catnapper
01-25-2005, 01:21 PM
:eek: I'd have had a heart attack to see any of mine balancing on the door like that! What will she do next? Balance along the shower curtain in the mornings? :D

mina'smomma
01-25-2005, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
:eek: I'd have had a heart attack to see any of mine balancing on the door like that! What will she do next? Balance along the shower curtain in the mornings? :D

Don't laugh Kim. Mina actually does doe that.!!!!!!

Cinder & Smoke
01-25-2005, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by shais_mom

... I wondered if Kloe could do it.. :eek:

So I put her up there for about a minute and
then got her down.

:rolleyes:

As If she needed to "Be Shown the Way"!

:p

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-25-2005, 02:26 PM
You've created a monste.....eeerrrr....monkey!!! :D

Tubby, too, was on top of everything when he was young and yes, I used to have a boyfriend that would put him on top of the door. Thank goodness there was nothing near the door so he couldn't get up there himself. ;) :D

kimlovescats
01-25-2005, 02:59 PM
HOW CUTE! I LOVED this picture .... she's giving that "now you can't get mad, meowmmy, because YOU showed me how" GRIN!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid155/p80ae77ba18932804ad843f35d13d9a9e/f5565ea6.jpg

:D

kt_luvs_kitties
01-25-2005, 03:05 PM
Aww Kloe be careful!! I also agree, part monkey;) She sure is confident to be so little in such a high place.. I like the picture Kim posted, she really does look as if she is smiling at her new accomplishment. She has a beautiful face, I just adore her markings.

NoahsMommy
01-25-2005, 06:46 PM
You sure have a tiny girl with HUGE personality there!! God bless the torties!!! :D

I've always wondered if my cats could do what SAS's Abys do. Hmm....I might try that! ;)

Soooooo cute, Kloe girl!

zippy-kat
01-25-2005, 07:41 PM
I don't know if she's part Aby or part Monkey but she's ALL beautiful! :)

catmandu
01-26-2005, 09:33 AM
She is 150% Gorgeous!