DogLover9501
01-24-2005, 06:17 PM
Has anyone seen this movie?? LOL All I can say is :confused:

chelsea
01-24-2005, 06:23 PM
Lol, I was the same way after I watched it. :confused: :confused:

FizzGiggs_Mommy
01-24-2005, 06:51 PM
I LOVE that movie. I saw it in the theater and then bought it this past weekend. If you need me to explain it pm me and i will;)

Maresche
01-25-2005, 07:10 AM
Fantastic Movie! My favorite from this director yet.

dukedogsmom
01-25-2005, 07:29 AM
I was very disappointed in it. Wasn't scary like it was supposed to be and I was really disappointed in what was supposed to be scary.

Twisterdog
01-25-2005, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
I was very disappointed in it. Wasn't scary like it was supposed to be and I was really disappointed in what was supposed to be scary.

Exactly. I paid $7 to see a horror movie, which was certainly what the advertisments led me to believe it was. It wasn't. Not at all.

Not that it was a particularly bad movie per se, it just wasn't what I was expecting. It reminded me of "The Handmaid's Tale" for some reason.

I think it would have been a good book to read, but the movie was not something I would see again. For one thing, my BF and I both had it pretty much figured out about 1/3 of the way through. I hate that.

BitsyNaceyDog
01-25-2005, 10:08 AM
I saw it in the theater and thought it was pretty good. I wasn't expecting it to be scary, just a bit suspenseful. I wouldn't have seen it had I thought it would be scary, I don't like scary movies.

All in all, I thought it was a good movie, but not one I'd probably ever see again.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-25-2005, 11:02 AM
I thought it was pretty good. It was kind of weird, but I like movies that keep you guessing with twists at the end, and this one sure was all of that!