PDA

View Full Version : Busy Weekend!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-24-2005, 11:53 AM
Gee, I guess with all the snow everyone got last weekend, everyone has been snowed in and spending all their time on PT! Usually on Monday morning when I have time to check in again, I have to go back 2, maybe 3 pages to get back to where I left off Friday afternoon. This morning I had to go back 6 pages!!! :eek:

So many new valentines, a few new arrivals - fosters and adoptees and foster who will be adoptees as soon as he's neutered ;) - I can't possibly respond to everyone's threads, but welcome to all the newbies, sorry to hear about any health issues (Catnappers new black foster baby :( but sounds like now :) ) and stay tuned for tails about Peanut and Cracker Jack's big weekend!

Gee, I almost hate to go to General General because there's usually more pages there that I need to get caught up on than in Cat General.....

Cinder & Smoke
01-24-2005, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom

... stay tuned for tails about
Peanut and Cracker Jack's big weekend!

:D

Ohhh GUDDIE!! :)

KAT TAILZ comin up!!

:D

catnapper
01-24-2005, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
stay tuned for tails about Peanut and Cracker Jack's big weekend!

You big tease! I can't wait!

(and yes, Murphy is doing great! He was just a few minutes ago making happy feet on the bed with Harry chasing the feet as they kneeded the blankets! :D)

slick
01-24-2005, 03:57 PM
Gee, I almost hate to go to General General because there's usually more pages there that I need to get caught up on

You and me both. I'm just logging on for a minute at work....things are busy here. I try and try, and never get caught up. Sometimes I just give up. Not because I don't care, but because I feel that if I respond to just one or two, then others will be hurt because I'm not responding to them. Debbie, I did spot your thread on Peanut and if I get home tonight at a decent hour, I'll respond to it as well as others in CG.

...and for the others...I do lurk and love all the pictures and Valentine's messages. OOps, here she comes...gotta go.

catmandu
01-25-2005, 09:04 AM
I lOve ct General,but should get,to the other threads too.

catmandu
01-25-2005, 09:19 AM
I spend too much time,on Cat General,as Ionly have an hor aday,maybe 75 Minutes! And I am looking forward,to hearing more of Peanut,and Cracker Jack,and hope,and pray,that Cracker Jack,is over his health problems!