PDA

View Full Version : Little Stary,in the Snow!

catmandu
01-23-2005, 11:51 AM
It snoed,all over my porch,and then I saw,a plile,of snow moving,there was An Orange Cat,amybe three ,or four years old,under the snow.I brushed him,off,then took him,in,and placed him,in the basement.He is doing better,as he is warm,and has food,and toys! And we think,that we could have a spot,at the Vets,so he can be rehomed.The only bad thing,is until,I clear,the porch,Scrappy 2,and Scratchy,are staying elsewhere! The New Cat,will be Roadblock 2,as he looks,like Roadblock,the Stray,that sadly didnt get a Furr Ever Home!

jenluckenbach
01-23-2005, 12:08 PM
Poor little orangie, all covered in snow. :( Glad he allowed you to get him inside where it is warm.

catmandu
01-23-2005, 12:55 PM
He was doing all right,when I left,for the Libarary,and loved His Nutro Max,and Toys!

QueenScoopalot
01-23-2005, 01:02 PM
Way to go Gary! It must be terribly cold for all the strays in your area. :( What's the temperature in Canada? :confused: Maybe you could ask the vets if they have any styrofoam bins (they get vaccines delivered in them). They make great shelters for kitties, and the heat really radiates back to them. If they have one or two, it will do wonders at helping the cats stay warm out there. Let me know...and I'll tell you how I cut them. ;)

rg_girlca
01-23-2005, 01:39 PM
Oh Gary, bless you for taking in this little orangie. Do you think he might belong to someone? I hate it when people let their cats out in this cold weather.:(

YES, it is really, really cold here right now. Mind you today isn't quite as cold as he had been the last few days. It is minus12C but with a windchill factor of minus 24C. The last few days we were having windchills between minus 35C-40C. That was bitter cold.

kimlovescats
01-23-2005, 02:20 PM
Bless you Gary, for opening the ever hospitable Found Cats Hotel to this cold little orangie!!!;)

lisalee
01-23-2005, 07:36 PM
Bless you Gary for helping this poor kitty get out of the awful cold. I feel very bad for the one's outside. I pray they will all be ok.