PDA

View Full Version : fritz a good boy

fritz03
01-17-2005, 04:07 PM
Fritz was a good boy last night.I went to a Jr.a hockey game last night where i won $274.50 in a 50/50 draw.HE slept with mom in her chair,he went out a couple of times ,then he sat on the top of my chair waiting for me to come home.Soon as he gets up in the morning ,he goes to mom and dad's bed to sleep where i tried to get him to kiss me,but no way would he,he only does when he first sees you in the morning or when he wants some food.earlier today he slept in the doorway of our rec room in the sunlight where he could keep warm.When I se the table for supper,he knows what's going on and he'll wait by dad's chair hoping for something,When I'm done my dinner he usually waits in the hallway fr a treat,but were trying tocut him off our food as he hasn't ate much of his food fo a few days.Right now he's snoozing on mom's lap where he'll stay for awhile,maybe about 6, then starts to root around while we try and watch t.v.He finally does settle down for the night and goes to sleep under our couch until its time for bed.that's it for now.

chocolatepuppy
01-17-2005, 05:29 PM
Wow Fritz, what a life! :D

GraciesMommy
01-17-2005, 06:13 PM
Congrats on your winnings!

Luna
01-17-2005, 09:51 PM
I think Fritz should have his own T.V. show.:) You could call it "Hanging With Fritz" lol :D