PDA

View Full Version : Chester

Lillycat
01-07-2005, 04:40 AM
you look like a real love-bug.....just as cute as you can be.....congratulations on being potd!!!

RobiLee
01-07-2005, 05:46 AM
Chester you are indeed gorgeous! You look so soft. You also sound like quite a character...lol. Its so nice to meet you this morning.

Congrats Chester and enjoy your special day!

Robin :)

K9soul
01-07-2005, 08:50 AM
Chester, you are such a pretty bunny and just bursting with personality and character! It sounds like you are not one to stick with convention and you like things to be on your terms, but when it really counted you were there for your human, giving love and support :). I truly enjoyed getting to meet you this morning Chester, Congratulations on being our wonderful Pet of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-07-2005, 11:50 AM
Chester
What an adorable bunny you are!
I can certainly understand why you are loved so much! Who would not love that face?
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today!:D

AvaJoy
01-07-2005, 09:02 PM
Chester, you have a mind of your own and I'm happy that you are the light of your guardians' life . . . I hope you will give extra special bunnylove today to the one that cleans and cares for you with such devotion . . . enjoy your day in the limelight, bunnyboy! :)

Logan
01-07-2005, 09:28 PM
Chester, how terrific could it be to have a best friend like you?? I think you are wonderful,and I love the "cabbit" description of you!! You sound like you are the boss of the house, as it should be for a fellow of your stature!!

Congratulations on being our Pet of the Day!! :D

KittyKatLover
01-08-2005, 12:04 AM
Chester, you really are a gorgeous boy! It must be great to have such a sweet, understanding, fun, spunky bunny! Thanks for brightening my day with your beautiful picture and story! Congratulations Chester, on being Pet of the Day, January 7, 2005!