PDA

View Full Version : pugsy.....

Lillycat
12-31-2004, 05:26 AM
......looks full of mischief......and is a darling pup......congratulations to the dotd!!!

chocolatepuppy
12-31-2004, 06:28 AM
You're sure a little cutie Pugsy! Congrats on being DOTD! :)

pipersmom
12-31-2004, 08:12 AM
What a cutie pie! Congratulations little Pugsy-Wugsy!

LHCamry
12-31-2004, 08:13 AM
Oh Pugsy.... What a beautiful baby you are. I just love pugs.
Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are.
Have a wonderful day.:) :) :)

tatsxxx11
12-31-2004, 10:37 AM
Oh my, such a precious puggly pup:D Pugsy, leave it to an adorable, lovable guy like you to win over a reluctant Dad:D I'll bet it took all of one minute for you to convert him to a die hard doggie lover and wrap him around that precious paw of yours:) And it sounds like you've won over just about everyone in the neighborhood too! What a charmer! Pugsy man, I'm sure your Mom would agree, you're the best, most giving gift she ever received! Congratulations to you darling Pugsy, PET OF THE DAY!!! I hope your proud Mom and Dad and all of your adoring fans, spoil you rotten today...and every day!:D Hugs and happy tail wags to you sweet, sweet Pugsy!

KYS
12-31-2004, 10:54 AM
Pugsy, Congratulations on being dog of the day. :D

Daisy and Delilah
12-31-2004, 10:58 AM
Look at you with that beautifully marked face and those big dreamy eyes!! What a cutie patootie you are Big Guy!!! We can surely see how you won Dad over. Who wouldn't fall in love with you sweetheart? You can come over and play with us anytime Mr. Pugster!! What a happy Mommy you have to have gotten you for a present. You had to be the cutest little puppy bundle of love she had ever seen and of course we can see you still are. Mommy's baby boy!! Have a wonderful life with your family sweetie and celebrate alot for being our New Year's Eve DOTD!! Hugs, kisses, and treats all around!! We would love to see you turn your little curious head. It makes us smile to think of it!!:D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida:cool: :cool:

flamepony12
12-31-2004, 12:12 PM
congrats on being DOTD, Pugsy!! :D I have a pug, Zeus, who was staring at you through the computer screen! :D

Jax
12-31-2004, 02:13 PM
Pugsy, you are sooo adorable . . . what a face! No wonder you won over your dad. Congrats to Darling Pugsy!! :) :D :)

anna_66
01-01-2005, 09:50 AM
I'm sorry to have missed your special day big guy...I hope it was an awesome one!

Happy New Year:D