PDA

View Full Version : CUTE pics of my girls!

shais_mom
12-28-2004, 12:37 AM
I couldn't resist!!!
They were being sooooo darn cute last nite and Keegan is a HOOT in the snow!

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeoNWbNi2asvy

shais_mom
12-28-2004, 12:40 AM
I can't even BEGIN to tell you how many tennis balls we have lost since Thursday!

GoldenRetrLuver
12-28-2004, 12:43 AM
LOL! I LOVE that first video! TOO cute! She sure does love the snow!! :D

Your girls are gorgeous!!

shais_mom
12-28-2004, 12:45 AM
Thanks!
I am having trouble converting the videos to wmv so I know not everyone will be able to see them :(

RobiLee
12-28-2004, 10:06 AM
Cute, Indeed!!!! Your girls are gorgeous!!! Keegan looks like she is having a blast in the snow! Love those kitties! Give all the girls a hug from me, please!

Robin :)

Jadapit
12-28-2004, 10:35 AM
Those were really good videos. Keegan looks like she loves the snow. I do too and I'm so jealous you all have that much snow!;)

lovemyshiba
12-28-2004, 01:29 PM
I just love love love the pictures:)
You better hope I never travel your way or a certain white kitty will be gone;)

Keegan is hilarious rolling around in the snow--Abbey does that all the time, on carpets, on her blankie--she may even do it in the snow, I can't remember, and since we haven't gotten any......

Give them all a big hug!!!

ramanth
12-28-2004, 01:59 PM
Oh goodness!! Khloe cuddling up to Keegan like that... that is too adorable! And Kylie is stunning as always. I bet she'd get lost in those snow drifts!

And Keegan is too cute in the snow. :D Thankfully Kia didn't lose her one and only tennis ball when we played in the snow. :D

The neighbors will think you're growing tennis balls when it all melts I bet! ;) :D

pitc9
12-28-2004, 02:21 PM
Oh Keegan... you look happy as a Lark playing in the snow!!

I love the picture of kitties with Kloe in the background with her mouth open!! LOL!!!

anna_66
12-28-2004, 10:37 PM
I just love that Keegan girl! She looks like she's having soooo much fun in the snow. Too bad she can't be here to play with Roxey and Bon...I bet they would all have a blast together:D

Kisses to you Keegan, can't wait to see you at the park again!

shais_mom
12-28-2004, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by lovemyshiba

Keegan is hilarious rolling around in the snow--Abbey does that
Keegan rolls on EVERYTHING
her rawhides, her treats sometimes, her tennis balls, I don't know how many times I snatched Kloe up just in time for her to escape being rolled on!
I am glad she never had puppies!

Cincy'sMom
12-29-2004, 06:22 AM
It is a shame Keegan doesn't appreciate Spot's advances more...they could have a blast rolling together!! He even tries to roll on me, if I put lotion on...it is quite amusing!!

Great pictures Staci!!! All three of your girls are so cute :D

Dixieland Dancer
12-29-2004, 08:19 AM
I love it when Keegan stops the action to look directly into the camera on the first video! She is having one fantastic roll in the snow. Thanks for sharing her adventure with us Staci!

K9soul
12-29-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by shais_mom
Keegan rolls on EVERYTHING
her rawhides, her treats sometimes, her tennis balls, I don't know how many times I snatched Kloe up just in time for her to escape being rolled on!
I am glad she never had puppies!

That just made me laugh out loud :D. Those pics with the girls all together are just precious. I really love the last pic with Keegan smiling up into the camera. The videos are adorable too, and now that I think about it I remember you showing videos of her rolling in the grass and rolling in fall leaves. Silly girl!