PDA

View Full Version : Whoops! I thought you were my dog!

Miranda_Rae
12-21-2004, 11:39 AM
The other day my brother and I were at the movie store renting a movie, and after I got done renting it I was walking toward the door and I said to Landon (my brother), "Come on Heidi" without thinking. :rolleyes: :o He looked at me like I was crazy and told me that I was spending too much time with my dog. lol It WAS rather funny though. :p Have you ever done something like that?

Glacier
12-21-2004, 11:44 AM
I once told Muskwa to "lay down, Stuart"...my husband's name!:eek: oops!

lute
12-21-2004, 11:59 AM
i say "c'mon Beanie!" to my brothers all the time. they think i'm nuts.:D

also when i tell my brothers to stop something i say "Beanie stop!" Beanie always looks at me like "what did i do?!"

pitc9
12-22-2004, 12:19 PM
LOL!!
Once I called my husband Buddy... I couldn't stop laughing. He did not think it was funny at all!!!

chrissycat21
12-22-2004, 12:23 PM
I've done that so many times....

cali
12-22-2004, 01:12 PM
lol if anyone does anything wrong the first thing out of my mouth is "MISTY" just because misty is normally the culprite, not always though lol one thing I do a LOT is I start to write my name and end up writing shadow's lol they both start the same, and even though I dont have shadow anymore I still do it regularly lol I never realize till I read it over and discover that my name is not shadow ;)

shutterbug0303
12-22-2004, 01:18 PM
My mom is so bad for stuff like that! She is always calling one of us by the dog's names. She even uses Zeus (our RB dobie) sometimes! We usually just roll our eyes and say what! lol

carole
12-22-2004, 01:54 PM
Oh Miranda just wait to you get to my age, I get all the names mixed up, calling my daughter lexie, son Ash, it goes on and on, I know my mother does it too, now I am, old age is so much fun NOT!!!:)

Tonya
12-22-2004, 02:00 PM
The other day, I was chatting with Kim (Catnapper) and I typed "My RB great-grandfather" what I meant is my deceased great grandfather. lol. I don't think he's at rainbow bridge.

I use alot of hand signals with my dogs and I occasionally beckon my son and husband the same way without thinking.

Corinna
12-22-2004, 03:00 PM
Daily I get my skin kids and furry kids mixed up. My smart alic son when he was younger would just follow which ever command I used. Once while shopping with my mom I told Ben to SIT he ploped to the floor so fast , my mom was so embarassed. All I could do was laugh ,told her training kids was just like training dogs. She shook her head. Years latter when reminding me of that day, she admitted I most have been right as my kids never had run ins with the law or bad things. My brother and his kids on the other hand are a whole nother story.

Miranda_Rae
12-23-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by carole
Oh Miranda just wait to you get to my age, I get all the names mixed up, calling my daughter lexie, son Ash, it goes on and on, I know my mother does it too, now I am, old age is so much fun NOT!!!:)
Oh I doubt I could get any worse than I already am. :rolleyes: :o I am VERY umm....blonde lets say, but I have red hair. I say a lot of dumb and forgetful things, and plus I am very gullible. Its rather fun sometimes though. ;)

Jods
12-23-2004, 05:47 PM
funny you might mention this, the night before last I was at the mall and was with Kayla the little girl I babysit and I said
"come girl" people in the store looked at me like I was nuts.

Tollers-n-Dobes
12-23-2004, 05:52 PM
Last night my family was going to watch a movie and my brother was in the basement on the computer and I was told to go ask him if he wanted to watch it too. Anyway I ended up saying "Let's go, Tango":rolleyes::p I think I spend way too much time with her:D

aly
12-23-2004, 06:12 PM
I mix up names all the time. Its the worst when I do it to my sister because she never lets me live anything down! My boyfriend is much more forgiving when I call him Reece, hehehe :D

primabella
12-23-2004, 07:23 PM
Yep, I do that all the time with my brother. I've also called Rocket (our bird) Mickey many times or vice versa.