PDA

View Full Version : Fritz good boy!

fritz03
12-21-2004, 06:36 AM
Fritz a good boy yesterday.He didn't do a whole lot as it was too cold outside to do anything but do his business and back in the house quick.Yesterday he cuudled up with mom first for a snooze in her chair and then he moved over to dad where he slept with all fours in the air or just resting his head on dad's leg using it as a pillow.At night he looks up at me ,he wants to go outside or he will sit in the entrance to the rec room and sit and beg until i see himand then take him out.When he come back in he curled up next to me and rested his head on my leg using it as apillow.When he got tired of that he got up on the back of the chair and laid down.Then i had a bag of Doritos and leaned down from there and licke dmy ear and wanted some.didn't get any.Don't want him eating too much people food.Yesterday i e-mailed the breeders where we got Fritz and aske dfor pics of his mom&dad.got pics of both of them and they are posted on here.According to them fritz's mother Lili is retired,don't know about his dad though.They aslso sent me his dad's pedigree.From what I could tell allmembers of his dad's family came from the Czech Republic.Isent the pic of him sitting in front of the fireplace and they liked that and want to see and hear more about him in the future.That's the latest on fritz

tatsxxx11
12-21-2004, 04:15 PM
Thanks for the uppydate, Fritz! You sure know how to work the crowd, don't you sweetheart?:) I'd like to log in all that snooze time too:) It must have been nice, talking with his breeder! I'll they're so happy to know Fritz has such loving family!:)