PDA

View Full Version : Poor little chihuahua :(

wolf_Q
12-11-2004, 11:05 PM
My parents went to help my brother move some furniture this morning, I wasn't with them. They were on a fairly busy road when my dad suddenly slammed on the brakes...he saw a dog in the road. My mom didn't even see the dog, he was a very tiny little chihuahua that had been hit by a car. :( I'm so glad he spotted him, otherwise who knows what could have happened...

They got out and moved the little dog off the road to a lawn. I guess he just had a big red knot on his head, he wasn't bleeding and it didn't look like there was any broken bones... My mom said it looked like a car went right over the top of him and just bumped him on the head, the tires missed him. My dad knocked on a nearby house and a lady answered the door holding a chihuahua herself. She said the dog wasn't hers but she may know who he belonged to...she said that she would get him help and if she couldn't find the owners she would keep him.

I will never know what happened to the little guy, but I thought maybe you guys could keep him in your thoughts/prayers that he made it and will be taken care of.

flamepony12
12-11-2004, 11:55 PM
awww, he is in my prayers. :(:(

cloverfdx
12-12-2004, 06:41 AM
Aww the poor little guy, i will definitly keep him in my thoughts. A friend and i found a cat on the road early this morning but it was unfortunatly too late to save it :(.

DoggiesAreTheBest
12-12-2004, 07:27 AM
Poor lil fella! Hope he's gonna be alright.

EssTer
12-12-2004, 08:53 AM
poor doggy... I will be praying for him...

trayi52
12-12-2004, 09:05 AM
Poor little baby! Thank God your parents came along when they did!

Willie

Cinder & Smoke
12-12-2004, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by wolf_Q

... my dad suddenly slammed on the brakes...
he saw a dog in the road.

They got out and
moved the little dog off the road to a lawn.

My dad knocked on a nearby house...

...she said that she would get him help ...

W:)W!

Big Wag o' the Tail to your Mom & Dad, and the
Kind Neighbor for taking the time to Get Involved
and HELP the lil Pup!!!

Cinder & Smokey say the Big doG in the Sky
always "remembers" those acts of Kindness & Compassion!

Tell Mom & Dad THANKS from the Pet Talkers!!

:)
:D

Kfamr
12-12-2004, 11:10 AM
Wow! Go Gary and Nadine! :p
Tell them 'thanks' for helping that little sweetheart.

Hopefully he's in good, loving hands now.

CountryWolf07
12-12-2004, 11:17 AM
Awww.. poor little guy! I hope he will be alright.. props to your parents! :)

Mandy1
12-12-2004, 01:08 PM
Oh no :( I hope the poor guy is alright.

Chica
12-13-2004, 05:48 PM
I sure hope that little chihuahua will be all right. If I had found him, I would have taken him to the vet, and keep him if no one wanted him or knew the owners. I Love Chihuahuas.:) The little guy is in my prayers!!!;)