PDA

View Full Version : Gorgeous Gabby!

Jax
12-04-2004, 01:23 AM
What a beauuutiful girl you are Gabby! :eek: You have such mesmerizing eyes and the look of one soulful pup. Congrats on being Our Adoooorable Doggie of the Day Gabby!! :) :D :)

Mandy1
12-04-2004, 02:34 AM
Your a beautiful dog Gabby! I'm glad to here you grew up to be such a lovely dog. Congratulations on been dog of the day sweet heart:)

mipgus
12-04-2004, 03:08 AM
Unless my computer is playing tricks on me, Gabby is much more a black Lab than a German shepherd-sheltie combination!!

In any case, she's very beautiful.

chocolatepuppy
12-04-2004, 05:03 AM
Aww... Gabby you're a gorgeous girl! Congrats on DOTD! :)

irish
12-04-2004, 07:07 AM
Oh Gabby, what a pretty girl you are with those big beautiful brown eyes. It's easy to see why mom and dad couldn't resist you when they saw you at the shelter. Have a happy life sweetheart, and congratulation on being DOTD.

lizbud
12-04-2004, 08:22 AM
Hello Gabby,

What a beautiful baby you are.:) I had to look twice at your
picture because you look so much like my doggie Maggie. I love
your pretty brown eyes & I'm sure you are a very smart pup.
Happy congratulations on being chosen for honors today Gabby
as our DOG OF THE DAY.:D

Lillycat
12-04-2004, 09:01 AM
what a beautiful pup! congratulations to the dotd!!!

senorita02
12-04-2004, 09:38 AM
What a beauty!:D

Buddy Blaze Lover
12-04-2004, 11:26 AM
What a sweet face, Gabby!! You are such a cute dog!!:D

tatsxxx11
12-04-2004, 02:09 PM
If you were mine, I'd be spoiling you rotten too, beautiful Gabby:D What a gorgeous blend of breeds you are! No doubt if you chose to, you'd excel at agility. But I'm sure playing with your pup pals is tons more fun:D And I'll bet you've captured many a heart, human and furry, with that sweet, soulful expression:) I'm so glad to hear you're fully recovered from you illness Gabby and are living such a joyful, happy, love filled life with your wonderful family and many adoring fans! No doggie is more deserving than you, precious Gabby! Me and my girls Star and Cody send our most heartfelt congratulations on your much deserved Dog of the Day honor! Enjoy your day in the spotlight, beautiful Gabby!:) Hugs and happy tails wags to you sweetheart from Sandra and the pups:)

Marie410
12-04-2004, 02:16 PM
What a sleek and beautiful face you have, Gabby. I am sure wherever you are you are a show stealer! Congratulations on being todays DOTD!

kitters
12-15-2004, 08:54 AM
Gabby, you are SOOOO beautiful, I can't stand it. I cannot wait to see you at the Walk for Animals this year. Woof!
:D :D :D :D