PDA

View Full Version : Mil0Luv3r

Harmanie
11-27-2004, 06:57 PM
Sorry that I have to reach you this way but when I tried to pm you it said that you wern't allowed to accept them.

I am so totally sorry that it took me this long to get back to you. I know that we signed up as pen pals and I just just sent yours in today. But in all fairness to yourself I understand that you went through hurricanes and such at the time and I hope that you and your family stayed safe. But in all fairness to me I was also hoping to hear from you. I am though truelly sorry and hopefully you can accept my opology.

hope to hear from you soon.

kate

flamepony12
11-27-2004, 06:59 PM
she was banned a long time ago, but its nice to see u posting again. :)

Harmanie
11-27-2004, 07:04 PM
oh no....thats not good. I hope it wasn't my fault.

Tollers-n-Dobes
11-27-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Harmanie
oh no....thats not good. I hope it wasn't my fault.

I don't think it had anything to do with you:) I don't remember exactly why she was banned though.

flamepony12
11-27-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Orangutango
I don't remember exactly why she was banned though.

she was banned because she made a website called Pet Talk, and also made a "pet of the day", "dog of the day", and "cat of the day", Copying the EXACT same format as this one.

It had NOTHING to do with you, dont worry. :)

cookieluver7
11-27-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by flamepony12
she was banned because she made a website called Pet Talk, and also made a "pet of the day", "dog of the day", and "cat of the day", Copying the EXACT same format as this one.

It had NOTHING to do with you, dont worry. :)

I didn't know about any of that! :eek: I can't believe someone would do that. :rolleyes:

Harmanie
12-07-2004, 12:41 PM
That stinks. I've allready sent her letter in a bit ago. I wonder if she will write back. lol.
Sorry Karen that someone copied your sight. Thats not very nice. Oh well. whats done is done.
Thanks flame pony. Your a cool dude. lol

Katiesmom
12-07-2004, 01:53 PM
How do I miss everything that goes on around here when I'm here all the time:o :D

flamepony12
12-07-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Harmanie

Thanks flame pony. Your a cool dude. lol

lmao..http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/cool/cool-smiley-021.gif

Jods
12-07-2004, 08:13 PM
I was wondering where she went... If you talk to her ask her how her pets are doing...