PDA

View Full Version : One for Each Window

dukedogsmom
11-20-2004, 02:45 PM
Doogie wasn't enjoying his new flat in my bedroom so I decided to move it to the living room to where he could look out the window. What was so funny is that I discovered him sitting on Duke's bed. Duke was just standing beside him wondering what was going on. So, I carried Doogie to his new place by the window and told him that that was where he needed to be when in the living room. He's a smart cat. Catches on really quick. He loves it there! I took this pic last night to show you that they each have their own lookout spot to the driveway now. What happy, spoiled critters. Where is Donna? I haven't seen her around the last few days. I want her to know how well Doogie is doing and that I'm spoiling him rotten.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/111904_1.jpg

lbaker
11-20-2004, 02:53 PM
"One for each window" huh... one perch or one set of eyes? I dearly love seeing how well they are getting along and I'm sure Donna is glowing inside (through the missing of dear Doogie). You make a grrreat Meowmie Val. Why on earth did it take you so long! You just must have been waiting for Doogie Boy to find you & Duke :cool:

catfamily
11-20-2004, 03:15 PM
What a beautiful home you have for your lucky pets.:D

kimlovescats
11-20-2004, 03:22 PM
What a sweet picture ... everyone is very happy and content!!!
Oh Donnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaa? :D

rg_girlca
11-20-2004, 03:44 PM
It is so good to see how well Doogie is adapting to his new home and how well he adjusted to Duke.

Great picture.:)

RICHARD
11-20-2004, 04:59 PM
4 eyes to guard the property.

:cool:

catmandu
11-21-2004, 12:46 PM
Thebest thing,that I did this year,was to Mac Tac,The Windows,aso the Sun,can come in,and I still have privacy,and Doogie,and Duke,would love,to sit on the New Bed,with The Found Cats,in the Sun.Hurry Up Summer!

catnapper
11-21-2004, 01:51 PM
:D He looks so content. You are so lucky to have such a wonderful BIG boy! :D