PDA

View Full Version : How on earth do Mom's do it?

Cookiebaker
11-19-2004, 06:30 AM
We are babysitting for 3 boys: 12, 10, and 8 years old. I just got them out the door to school, and I feel completely wiped out. RUSH RUSH RUSH, get up, get dressed, make breakfast, make lunch, settle an argument, comb hair, get bundled up, oh where's the math book?, get the homework together, coats and hats on. :eek:

I definitely know that BEFORE we get to bed tonight school stuff and lunches will be made!

Now, I have to go take a shower and get dressed, and feed and take the dogs out before I leave in a half hour. :rolleyes: :p

lbaker
11-19-2004, 07:45 AM
Delegate delegate... they are old enough to make their own lunches for the next school day (assuming the ingredients are there) and get their clothes ready. I know boys, they will play "DO'H" for as long as they think they can get away with it with those "sweet, innocent" smiles :rolleyes: WOW, good luck and it's very dear of you to even try with young boys. I believe it was Plato that said "of all the young creatures, boys are the least manageable" (or words to that effect).

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-19-2004, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by lbaker
Delegate delegate...

I agree!! When I was a kid, we had to dolots of things by ourselves, as my mom was always sick (MS). Kids can handle a lot, you know!