PDA

View Full Version : SPRITE

jackiesdaisy1935
01-02-2002, 09:32 AM
Sprite, aren't you quite the cosmopolitan conure. You certainly are a beauty and so very smart too. I love all the things you say and getting a kiss from you would be a treat. I'm so glad your family found you in that awful petshop and took you home, no animal should have to live under those conditions. I do love your coloring. It sounds like you can be a bad bird once in a while, but that makes life more fun. Congradulations to the sweetest, most loved, wonderful, most handsome Very Best Pet of the Day.

[ January 02, 2002: Message edited by: Jackie ]

sammi
01-02-2002, 11:24 AM
I don't know anything about birds but you sure sound special!! I hope you enjoy your day today as "Pet of the Day". You are also very pretty and sound like you would be a fun pet! :)

tatsxxx11
01-02-2002, 04:24 PM
Sprite!!! What a perfect name. You are so effervescent and bubbly! :) And how envious I am of your human, having such a beautiful, smart, lovable and comedic companion! You dinasours, ah...parrots, really know how to steal the show! :D Your repitoire of phrases, games and antics is priceless!! What a joy!! And I think you did your human proud with those first words and your first "pet!" What a special moment that must have been! Thanks to your adoring guardian for giving you the most loving of forever homes where your body could heal and your spirit could soar! And for sharing you with all of us. Congratulations to Sprite, our very beautiful, smart and loving, sometimes naughty, always best friend Parrot Pet of the Day!! Have a wonderful, very special day celebrating your HUGE honor Sprite!! Do I hear a burger sizzling???? :D

[ January 02, 2002: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

lizbud
01-02-2002, 07:24 PM
Sprite,
I am so sorry that you had to spend your
early life in that horrid place.Your sweet
Mom came along just in time!!You are one
Fabulous PET OF THE DAY !!!