PDA

View Full Version : Precious Annie

tatsxxx11
01-01-2002, 09:36 AM
Good Morning dear little Annie! What a cutie-pie piggie you are :) I just love your "cousin It" doo! :D What long, lovely locks you have! I'll bet you put in lots of time keeping yourself so lovely and groomed. And I hear, when just a wee one yourself, you had a family and were the best little mommy! Good job :) I was also wondering Annie, with such a large "crew" of wheeker mates there at your home, if your mommy ever considered hitching them up to your sled to take you for a victory spin in your little sleigh! You are a joy to behold sweet Annie. And me and my wheeker boy Squeekers are so thrilled to congratulate you on your very special day! Happy New Year to Annie, our most lovable, gentle and precious New Year's Day Pet of the Day! Have a great day of celebrating with lots of parsley, carrots and favorite treats! Wheeeek, wheeeeeeeek!!!

Pam
01-01-2002, 09:42 AM
Sandra I just love your "sound effects" of wheeeeek, wheeeeeek! :D I remember that sound well from when my son had his piggies! Little Annie I do say you are just the most adorable, glamorous piggie I have ever laid my eyes on! It's hard to believe you are already a mommy too! :eek: Oh, and Annie we are practically neighbors! Haddon Heights is a stone's throw from Blackwood where I live!

jackiesdaisy1935
01-01-2002, 09:52 AM
Annie, your human is right you are a winner and picked to be our New Years Girl. It sounds like you have a wonderful family who love you and all your little friends so much. Congradulations Annie, the sweetest, most beautiful, most friendly, most loved Pet of the Day.

Logan
01-01-2002, 06:04 PM
Annie, you are a glamorous piggie in your sleigh, and with your perfectly groomed hair!!! Congratulations to you on being a very special New Years Pet of the Day!! :D

lizbud
01-01-2002, 06:26 PM
Dear Annie,
I'm so happy to meet you today & to offer
congradulations on being chosen as today's
PET OF THE DAY !!! You are the perfect
picture of Sweetness in your Christmas
sleigh !!! Long happy, healthy life to you
Sweet Annie ...