PDA

View Full Version : BABY

jackiesdaisy1935
12-28-2001, 10:09 AM
Baby, you are adorable, what a cutie, but I agree with your humans that one must be very dedicated and knowledgeable to take in an animal like you. It seems that you now have a wonderful life and your humans know exactly what they are doing. Anyone can see how much they love you and that you love them as well. I would love to see you all playing on the floor, and you sleeping on their head, LOL. Congradulations to Baby, the sweetest, most loving, most fun, best personality, Very Best Fox Pet of the Day.

tatsxxx11
12-28-2001, 12:48 PM
Oh Baby, you foxy, foxy girl!!! How I LOVE those ears!! I agree with Jackie. A creature as unique as yourself requires the most responsible, educated and devoted of guardians. It's clear that your devoted family meets not only those criteria, but as well, loves and treasures you with all of their hearts! :) You are SO precious little Foxy...sleeping with your Mommy and Daddy, keeping them warm, greeting them every day with such unbridled joy and excitement!!! How blessed they are to have such a doll of a baby girl to brighten their lives!! And thank you Mom and Dad for telling us all about this amazing species and sharing with us the importance of research, education and responsiblity in caring for such a unique creature! Congratulations to you Baby, our most beautiful, precious, loving and devoted Pet of the Day! Oh, you are simply the cutest!!

sammi
12-28-2001, 10:57 PM
Well Baby, you sure are cute!! Sounds like you have a wonderful life and your parents are well educated about your care. Congrats. on being pet of the day!