PDA

View Full Version : MAGGIE

jackiesdaisy1935
12-27-2001, 09:19 AM
Oh Maggie what a wonderful companion you are and also a fellow Californian. Anyone can tell your Mom loves you so much, and you get to sleep with her just as my Daisy sleeps with me. Aren't we lucky to have the love of these beautiful animals and birds to love us?
I would give anything to hear you say "I love you" that would start your day with a wonderful feeling. Your coloring is very beautiful and a special birthday present to your Mom too. Congradulations to the most wonderful, sweet, loving Very Best Pet of the Day.

gini
12-27-2001, 11:39 AM
Maggie, what a wonderful story for us to read to start out the day. Aren't you just the dearest bird to say I Love You to your human. But it is easy to understand why you must love her so much - she has given you the best home, careful feeding and a great deal of love to start out your long life. What a special Pet of The Day you are!!

tatsxxx11
12-27-2001, 04:35 PM
Good Evening precious Maggie. I have to say, it was hard not to shed a tear or two, reading all about the special love and deep bond of devotion you share with your Mommy. As Jackie says, we are TRULY blessed, having the privilege of sharing with our furry and feathered friends, such a special love. I can't imagine a greater honor than having a beloved companion awake me with those most cherished words, "I Love You." :) You are truly deserving of all the praise and adulation we can heap upon you, beautiful, beautiful Maggie!! Congratulations to Maggie, our most deserving treasure of a Pet of the Day!

lizbud
12-27-2001, 06:44 PM
Dear Maggie,
What a Beautiful and lucky girl to have
found the perfect companion (Momma) to share
your fun loving nature with.You sound like
such a joy to have around !!! Congradulations
Sweet girl ,on being honored as today's
PET OF THE DAY !!! Long happy life to you
Maggie & your Momma too...