PDA

View Full Version : Pudgie

Logan
12-24-2001, 07:18 AM
You are darling!! I love your picture sitting in your Santa cap, just waiting and wonderful what he will bring you tonight! I would love to give you a kiss right on your nose and have you give me one back!! Congratulations to you, Pudgie, for being such a wonderful Christmas surprise today. You're the Pet of the Day!! :D

jackiesdaisy1935
12-24-2001, 09:43 AM
Pudgie, what a cute little sweetie you are and not afraid of anything. It sounds like you have lots of friends to play with and I love your Christmas Santa hat. Congradulations for being our sweetest, most beautiful, friendliest, Very Best Pet of the Day and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, hope Santa brings you lots of treats and toys.

[ December 24, 2001: Message edited by: Jackie ]

tatsxxx11
12-24-2001, 04:32 PM
Oh, joy, joy, joy!!!!!! A wheeker bud is our very special honoree! Pudgie, you are one adorable little Xmas fur bundle, all snuggled in your festive cap!! What a loving, kissy face, precious little piggie you are. I'll just bet you "popcorned" all over the place when you heard the news! :D What a happy day! Pudgie, the beautiful, sweet, loving little wheeker girl is Pet Talk's Christmas Eve Pet of the Day!! :) My family and I, and especially my wheeker Squeekers, congratulate you on your HUGE honor, and wish you and your family the merriest of holidays filled with lots of treats and goodies!

lizbud
12-24-2001, 05:11 PM
Pudgie,
What a Precious picture you make in your
Santa hat !!! So happy to hear that you have
a Great home a Sis to keep you company..
Don't worry about sis Jackie's being "bossy"
that's just how "big sisters' are...
Congradulations Sweet Pudgie on being honored
as today's PET OF THE DAY !!! Say Hi to
your friend Misty for me...