PDA

View Full Version : Whisper & Nenya

TheAntiPam
12-22-2001, 02:13 AM
What a sweet picture of you two special Pets of the Day! I hope Whisper is sharing all the special chinchilla secrets and dreams with little Nenya. The picture made me think of the song "Somewhere Out There" -

Somewhere out there
Beneath the pale moonlight
Someone is thinking of me
And loving me tonight

Somewhere out there
Someone is saying a prayer
That we'll find one another
In that big somewhere out there

And even though I know
How very far apart we are
It helps to think we might be wishing
On the same bright star

And when the night wind
Starts to sing a lonesome lullaby
It helps to think we're sleeping
Underneath the same big sky

Somewhere out there
If love can see us through
Then we'll be together
Somewhere out there
Out where dreams come true

And even though I know
How very far apart we are
It helps to think we might be wishing
on the same bright star

And when the night wind
Starts to sing a lonesome lullaby
It helps to think we're sleeping
Underneath the same big sky

Somewhere out there
If love can see us through
Then we'll be together
Somewhere out there
Out where dreams come true...

Happy Holidays to your sweet chinchilla family!

Logan
12-22-2001, 06:11 AM
If that isn't the sweetest picture I have ever seen, I don't know what is!!!! My goodness, its like Whisper is sharing all the secrets of life with Nenya. :) What a darling mother and son, and I know Dad is very handsome too.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for allowing us the pleasure of meeting Nenya and Whisper, two glorious Pets of the Day!!! :)

Boy did I ever get that one wrong! :o I guess I was reading too early in the morning!!! Glad we can edit so I could get rid of my father/daughter comments and give credit to the beautiful mother and son!!! :D

[ December 22, 2001: Message edited by: Logan ]

tatsxxx11
12-22-2001, 08:04 AM
Yes, Pam!! That song captures the beauty and essesence of Whisper and Nenya's photo SO perfectly! :) I can almost hear it playing now....And as Logan says, one can only imagine the whispered secrets being shared between mother and child as they gaze upon the stars! A photo and sentiment that captures the meaning of Christmas and the mother child bond, so touchingly :) And Whisper and Nenya, your website is amazing! Congratulations to you two lovely, sweet creatures, Whisper and Nenya. Today we honor you both as our most adorable and precious, sweet and loving, "mother and child" Pets of the Day! A big Merry Christmas to you, your family, and the entire chinchilla clan!! My family sends you all heaps of cuddles, chin scratches and just a few juicy, fat raisins!!!

jackiesdaisy1935
12-22-2001, 09:57 AM
What a darling picture, what a wonderful Chinchilla family, Pam that was a wonderful and fitting poem. That picture and poem was the essence of Christmas. Thank you so much for sharing your little family with us. Congradulations to the sweetest, most loved, darling, wonderful little Chinchilla family as Pets of the Day.

Xena
12-22-2001, 10:52 AM
What a touching picture of Whisper and Nenya.
They look so sweet you just want to be right there with them. They are a wonderful choice for Pet of the Day! I am sure Santa will bring you everything you ask for. The song was perfect for thier picture too.
Xena :)

gini
12-22-2001, 11:15 AM
What struck me most about this wonderful picture is the innocence, something that seems to be disappearing in our lives. We have to be very watchful to see it, and it is precious.

And there is trust and love between a Mother and her child.

What a perfect Christmas gift you have given to us all. Thank you.

AdoreMyDogs
12-22-2001, 11:55 AM
What a beautiful picture. Everyone else here said it wonderfully. I love that pic SO much. It is so peaceful. I wish you two chins the MOST WONDERFUL day, today. You most certainlly deserve it.

sabies
12-22-2001, 12:58 PM
That is soooo cute!

lizbud
12-22-2001, 06:59 PM
Dear Whisper and baby Nenya,
Your Beautiful picture is one of the most
touching pet tributes I've ever seen !!!
The song "Somewhere" fits it perfectly !!
This picture is good enough to be a book
illustration...So happy to meet this wonderful little fur family.Congradulations
on being chosen PETs OF THE DAY !!!

[ December 22, 2001: Message edited by: lizbud ]