PDA

View Full Version : Madeline

TheAntiPam
10-05-2001, 07:38 AM
The old saying about teaching a pig to sing may be true, but this sweet little pig deserves a song about her! :D Hum along to yourselves:

Oh Madeline, Sweet Madeline,
You truly are a cutie swine.
You are so smart and loving too,
I want to hug and tickle you!

I love your little piggy snout.
You are so good and never pout.
You put me in a happy mood,
I'd love to feed you tasty food.

For learning each and every trick
We make you our special piggy pick.
Pet of the Day, our Madeline,
Your piggy self is oh, so fine!

purrley
10-05-2001, 07:43 AM
What a wonderful tribute to Madeline - sweet, sweet, little pig. What a doll and I did hum along to the song - soooooo cute!!!!! :)

tatsxxx11
10-05-2001, 08:00 AM
Couldn't be said, or sung better!!!! What a beautiful tribute to our adorable, precious, sweet Madeline, Pet of the Day!! I'm in love!!!!! :) Oh, you are too cute Madeline! Do a few pirouettes, you little ballerina! Today we celebrate your special day :) :) :)

Logan
10-05-2001, 11:24 AM
Madeline!! What a great name for a great piggie! :D You are simply precious and I would LOVE to see you doing your ballet steps!! Too bad we can't have a "video" clip.

Congratulations on being the Pet of the Day!!

aly
10-05-2001, 01:28 PM
Madeline, what a sweet, beautiful girl you are. I would LOVE to someday have a little piggy that is as smart and fun as you. I hope you can get some extra corn on this extra special day!!! Congrats sweet girl.

jackiesdaisy1935
10-05-2001, 08:17 PM
Madeline, what a cutie you are and so friendly. Congradulations on being the sweetest, cutest, most friendly Pet of the Day