PDA

View Full Version : BUDDY AND HAPPY

jackiesdaisy1935
10-04-2001, 08:55 AM
Buddy and Happy are just beautiful. Their coloring is so pretty and they are so friendly. It sounds like they have a wonderful human who loves them so much. Congradulations Buddy and Happy the most beautiful, sweet, loving, friendly Pets of the Day.

tatsxxx11
10-04-2001, 09:23 AM
What a beautiful, precious pair you are Buddy and Happy! But with all that love you two give to each other, and to your very devoted guardian as well, are you sure you're not "love birds??" :D I know your human is so very proud of his/her two feathered friends! All of that hard work truly paid off in being blessed with such wonderful, smart, sweet and loving companions like Happy and Buddy! Congratulations to Buddy and Happy, the prettiest, most precious and most loved Pets of the Day!! Lots of extra treats for our honored pair on their special day!

purrley
10-04-2001, 09:55 AM
Such a couple of darling birdies - I know your owner will take very good care of you and keep his/her grades up as well :) :)

thelmalu99
10-04-2001, 12:35 PM
So beautiful!!! I love little birdies!
PS-Congratulations on your report card! Keep it up!

lizbud
10-04-2001, 01:32 PM
Hi Buddy & Happy,
So glad to meet you two Beautiful Parakeets!!
Sounds like your human loves you VERY much,
and you both enjoy being with your family.
I'd love to hear you sing along with the
guitar!!Congratulations little sweeties for
being our PETS OF THE DAY !!!!!

Logan
10-04-2001, 01:51 PM
Anyone who didn't take the time to look at your beautiful picture and comment on you today just plain missed out! What a beautiful pair you are, Happy and Buddy!! I'm so glad to have the pleasure of meeting you today. I'd love to see you "loving" each other and grooming. Congratulations on being our very special "birdie" Pets of the Day!! :D

Jake&Luna
10-04-2001, 03:24 PM
Buddy and Happy are such sweeties!...they remind me of my parakeets Gracie and Charlie O..but friendlier!....Congratulations on gaining their trust and love....it says alot about you...Give Buddy and Happy a scratch on the head for me........ :)