PDA

View Full Version : TANGELO

jackiesdaisy1935
12-19-2001, 08:46 AM
My goodness Tangelo the clown is very beautiful, I love your coloring. It sounds like your family bonded with you right away and now you have a forever home and a forever family whom you love. Congradulations sweet Tangelo, you are our very Best Pet of the Day.

purrley
12-19-2001, 01:56 PM
Tangelo - you're a really beautiful bird - just look at those plumes, you take my breath away!!! Congrats on being our gorgeous little POTD ;)

TheAntiPam
12-19-2001, 07:11 PM
Tangelo, what a beautiful creature you are! I hope you get lots of love and treats for being our tasty Pet of the Day!

lizbud
12-19-2001, 08:05 PM
Dearest Tangelo,
I love your Beautiful coloring !!! I'm so
glad that you found such a loving & careing
family to live with. Congrats on being our
PET OF THE DAY !!!

tatsxxx11
12-20-2001, 03:32 PM
Hi Tangelo! Sorry I'm a day late in honoring you beautiful boy. You are the loveliest of feathered friends. How could your human resist you??? :) And your name, well, the sound of it....It does so impart the brilliance of your beautiful plumage! But best of all, I love your playful, clownish personality! What a little devil in disquise! ;) Thanks to your human for giving us a glimpse of Tangelo in all his glory! Congratulations to you precious, beautiful Tangelo, our very delightful, playful and loving Pet of the Day!