PDA

View Full Version : BEAUTY

jackiesdaisy1935
12-16-2001, 09:44 AM
Oh my gosh Beauty is a real Beauty. That is a beautiful photo of her, she is so very regal. It sounds like she went from being a sort of brat to the very much loved "Beauty"
I think she was testing you to see if you could handle her and then she won all those rosettes for you. Congradulations on being our most beautiful, improved, loving, most loved and sweetest Very Best Pet of the Day.

beagleluv5
12-16-2001, 11:34 AM
Hi Beauty!
What a beauty you are, and I am glad you are trained now to love your owner and provide her happiness. Congrats on being POTD!

tatsxxx11
12-16-2001, 12:35 PM
What a perfectly fitting name for a magnificently beautiful horse. The story of Beauty, as told by her guardian, is one of the most beautifully written I have read on Pet of the Day. Beauty's tranformation into a most devoted and winning companion and competitor gives testament to the power of tough love. And is as well a tribute to steely determination, unwavering dedication and the coveted human/animal bond. Congratulations to Beauty, our most breathtaking, beautiful, "winning in every way" Pet of the Day! I hope that Beauty, Handsome and their very special guardian enjoy many, many more happy, loving years together!