PDA

View Full Version : What is your dogs favorite game?

swimma253
11-11-2004, 09:51 AM
I was just looking at Samanthas pictures with Uncle Robbie and thought it would be fun to see what your dogs favorite game is! :D

Meekas favorite is me chasing her around, or playing with her duckie/stuffed toy. Also she LOVES playing in the snow... we call her our "snow bunny!" :D

Jeds favorite game was playing with Meeka or a ball. I would throw his big slobbery ball in my lacrosse stick and he would go get it, sometimes he would play goalie and I would try to score on him! :D

Carly

pitc9
11-11-2004, 10:04 AM
I voted other because Sierra favorite game is sleeping :o and Buddy's favorite is waking me up in the middle of the night!!!:o

I guess I could have voted for chasing because they love to chase eachother too!! (when Sierra's awake!!!)

Greytdog00
11-11-2004, 10:08 AM
My greys LOVE to play with their stuffies. Our lab loves to rip apart the stuffies and she loves to wrestle. Our Iggy loves to fling his stuffies in the air and chase them. He has been know to knock things off of tables with his flinging.

Rachel
11-11-2004, 10:15 AM
Hannah loves playing with balls, her Kong, and her Hurl-A-Squirrel. This involves me doing distance thowing. With the tiny tennis balls she likes to do a rapid catch routine where I throw them one after another and she catches, drops and readies for the next catch.

Tucker loves his stuffies and carrying them around but actual play involves me making the stuffies *come alive*.

The previous two dogs I had did quite a bit of playing with each other. These two do not, and require human participation in their fun and games. I'll have to take that back, both Hannah and Tucker enjoy a good *rip the guts* from the stuffy without any help from me.

GoldenRetrLuver
11-11-2004, 10:37 AM
Molly loves playing either frisbee or tug-o-war.

Daisy loves playing fetch! I just got back from playing fetch with her in the backyard, actually. :p

GraciesMommy
11-11-2004, 10:57 AM
I put ball or toy but her actual fav thing to do is put her ball inside her sand bucket, take it out..run around real fast and put it back in..she does this over and over and its a hoot!

ParNone
11-11-2004, 11:11 AM
Oz loves it when I toss a toy for him to catch. The longer the toy the better, because once he gets it, he then vigorously shakes it, so that it whacks him in the head. He also loves Frisbee.

Gull loves to catch toys too. He doesn't do the shake thing as much as Oz though. He seems to be more interested in spinning in a circle with it, then tossing it, so that he can go pounce on it. He loves chasing after the frisbee too, but hasn't mastered catching it like Oz. He gets the concept and tries, but he just doesn't have the speed and eye/mouth cooridination that Oz does. Frisbee is more like fetch with him, so you can just as easily use a ball or any other kind of toy.

Murph does not see the point of fetching toys at all and if you toss one to him, more times then naught, he'll just duck, especially frisbees. His favorite game is ripping apart stuffies. He loves tug too, but he gets so rambunctious about it, that it's rare I'll play that with him. Oz will though, so he does get to tug fairly often.

Par...

DogLover9501
11-11-2004, 11:22 AM
Jasper definatly loves playing with other dogs, and also playing with children!

When other dogs or children are around he forgets about everyone else LOL

lidlelou
11-11-2004, 11:50 AM
Lou-Lou's favorite is ball or frisbee the other two, I would say is chasing each other around or tug of war. Heck, they just love to play anything.

Samantha Puppy
11-11-2004, 11:54 AM
All of the above. Samantha loves her tug toys, stuffies, balls, snow, wrestling (especially with her Daddy and her Uncle Robbie), being chased, chasing...

She LOVES to play. Period. :)

RottiMommy49
11-11-2004, 12:51 PM
Monty and Kiki do enjoy running after a ball or catching it in mid air but their favorite game is hide and seek. They have gotten too good at it though!:D

Kiki loves to watch television, and would watch animal planet all day and night if she could.

:rolleyes:

Deb:)

guster girl
11-11-2004, 12:56 PM
finn loves to play with other dogs! His two best pals at the moment are ray (a six month old yellow lab) and reesie (a ten week old chocolate). But, he loves to chase balls, sticks, anything that can be retrieved. and, of course, swimming!

PJ's Mom
11-11-2004, 01:15 PM
Peej chases the laser. There's nothing better to him in this world than the laser. :rolleyes: :p he has "skeeky" (stuffies) toys, but will drop them in a heartbeat for the "L"

Bailey likes stuffed toys. She usually eats half the stuffing in them, but I suppose that's anothet topic. :D

Tollers-n-Dobes
11-11-2004, 01:53 PM
Tango LOVES frisbee!!! Echo likes to ply with other dogs and tia likes to chase and attack sqeaky toys:D

lute
11-11-2004, 02:03 PM
Beanie likes playing with his toys. i bought him a new one the other day and he LOVES it! he doesn't play as much as he used to. i hate he's getting older. i've been talking to my parents about getting him a buddy.

lovemyshiba
11-11-2004, 02:22 PM
Jada is our big game player here. She just loves to play football--she never remembers to tell me when it's tackle football though:rolleyes: , she loves to get anything you throw for her, she loves to wrestle with Riley or my husband, and she loves to just chase or be chased. I think her all time favorite is her "predator" game though--she will sit and wait behind a tree--you can just see the little wheels turning in her head--until her target comes near--then she pounces!!! It's so fun to watch!!

Abbey likes to chase a lot too, and she loves to play with the footballs as well.

Riley is a big wrestler, and he is always playing chase too--unfortunately he's usually the one being chased, but he seems to enjoy it.

Kito, um well, he's not really into silly games--they are above him. Give him a stuffie or a rope toy though, and he'll throw it around and hit himself in the head quite a few times--if he thinks no one is watching:p

KYS
11-11-2004, 02:44 PM
Rocky favorite game is a rope attached to a tennis ball.
He loves chasing it around. His second favorite toy
is his hedge hog.
Now that Sheba is old, her favorite game
is getting petted and a hedge hog.

Chica
11-11-2004, 03:34 PM
:D HI,
CHICAS FAV GAME IS TEASING ROCKY! ROCKY IS ON ONE SIDE OF THE CHAIN LINK FENCE, AND CHICA IS RUNNING UP TO ROCKY AND THE OTHER SIDE. :D . HER OTHER FAV GAME IS TUG.:D SO I GET HER TUG TOYS FOR ME AND CHICA TO PLAY.:D :)

KYS
11-11-2004, 04:42 PM
posted by Chica: HI, CHICAS FAV GAME IS TEASING ROCKY!ROCKY IS ON ONE SIDE OF THE CHAIN LINK FENCE, AND CHICA IS RUNNING UP TO ROCKY AND THE OTHER SIDE. >>>>>>>>

LOL! It's true, Rocky gets so upset and whines and barks at
her while she teases him.
Our joke is, "when Rocky see's CHica he sees a steak".

swimma253
11-11-2004, 08:34 PM
Oh darn... I just realiized that a bunch of people have more than one dog.... so they might want to vote for more than one thing. :ooops! :p Sorry!

Everyone sounds so fun to play with! :D

BCBlondie
11-11-2004, 08:39 PM
I voted for ball/toy... but Sesh's favorite game is actually soccer. :) He loooves kicking the soccer ball around and chasing it and stuff.

Kfamr
11-11-2004, 08:39 PM
All of the above!

I think favorites would have to be:

For Nala: Chasing/being chased, tug of war
For Kiara: FETCH!! Anything dealing with balls!
For Simba: Being chased and tug of war. He LOVES when the girls or I chase him.

dogs_4_me
11-11-2004, 08:58 PM
Emma loves fetching the tennis ball. Moco likes to play a version of "Tag" lol.