PDA

View Full Version : Method

tatsxxx11
12-14-2001, 07:08 AM
Greetings Method from a fellow piggie fan!! You have totally captured my heart with that sweet little face of yours, those beautiful markings, and those precious eyes. And your love for your senior pigster pal Alison and your devoted human leaves me weak in the knees! Don't worry Method, your guardian will always be there to protect you and make certain that nothing ever harms you!" Endearing is the perfect word for your sweet, loving personality! Congratulations to you Method as you celebrate your great honor as Pet Talk's Pet of the Day! Grab a tea towel, a warm chest, and snuggle up and purrrrr your special day away! Love and kisses to you Method from me and my piggie Squeekers!

[ December 14, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

jackiesdaisy1935
12-14-2001, 09:16 AM
Hi Method, what a sweet little piggie you are. I love your coloring, and I think you are living very well in your own place with your very own best friend. It sounds like your family loves you very much and I would very much like to hear you talk when you are so happy and being held. Congradulations today for being our very own sweetest, most loving, Very Best Pet of the Day.

Logan
12-14-2001, 12:22 PM
Oh, Method. What a handsome piggie you are!! I love your unique traits of having two different colored eyes....the white patch looks very kissable! :) Just purr to your heart's content on your human's chest...and love life!! You're the Pet of the Day!!! :D Congratulations!!

lizbud
12-14-2001, 05:17 PM
Dear little Method,
I am so happy that someone else saw you as
to Sweet to ignore !!!If you were my buddy,
I'd protect & love you too..Congratulations
Sweetheart on being honored as today's
PET OF THE DAY !!!

zippy-kat
12-14-2001, 06:58 PM
Method you sweet piggie~
Congrats on your day of fame!!!