PDA

View Full Version : ZOE

jackiesdaisy1935
12-11-2001, 09:33 AM
Zoe, what a pretty little one you are and I don't think you are a brat, I think you are very smart. I love your coloring, just beautiful. You get to do all kinds of great things like riding in cars and I would love to hear your imitation of a zipper and hear you laugh. Congradulations on being the prettiest, most intelligent, sweetest, Very Best Pet of the Day.

tatsxxx11
12-11-2001, 12:25 PM
Hi Zoe!! Before we discuss your personality "issues," may I say, you are one beautiful girl! And as for being "bratty," please discuss with your human the difference between being bratty and discerning! ;) You may be, however, the first Cockatiel I've met that doesn't like veggies! As well as the first who can immitate a zipper!! :D But I fully understand your love for mirrors. Just look at that lovely reflection. :) And Zoe, our Cat of the Day Hamlet has a thing for Mustangs and loves car rides too! Check him out! Congratulations Zoe! It was great meeting you, and an honor to wish you a wonderful day, as you celebrate your very deserving Pet of the Day honors! Congratulations beautiful Zoe!

[ December 11, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

beagleluv5
12-11-2001, 04:53 PM
Hey
I think Zoe you are very cool looking. I have never had a bird, but I am sure you are very special to your owner if you were nominated Pet of the Day! I also think you are very interesting. :cool:

thelmalu99
12-11-2001, 05:05 PM
Zoe, what a cutie you are! I love cockatiels! I'll bet you're a lot of fun to have around. Congratulations on your day! :) :)

lizbud
12-11-2001, 05:23 PM
Dearest Zoe,
What a precious pet you are !!!You love to
flirt, love a good laugh with friends and
you look like an ANGEL with a yellow plume!!!
Love your name pretty girl, Congratulations
on be chosen as today's PET OF THE DAY !!!