PDA

View Full Version : Muffin!

Logan
12-10-2001, 08:40 AM
You are gorgeous, Muffin, and such a good girl too! I was delighted to see you this morning as our most honored Pet of the Day!! Wheek away, sweet girl, and I hope you get lots of extra loving and good vegetables on your special day!! :D

zippy-kat
12-10-2001, 08:49 AM
Hiya Muffin!

You are too cute for words! You've certainly brightened my drearie day (nope, the weather's fine-we're talkin' the dreaded FINALS WEEK)! lol

Take care sweet g-pig!

jackiesdaisy1935
12-10-2001, 09:05 AM
Muffin, what a cutie pie you are, your coloring is so pretty. Just looking at you I can tell what a flirt you are and good for you. It sounds like you have fun playing with all your little girlfriends and chasing the boys. Congradulations sweet little Muffin for being our Very Best Pet of the Day.

tatsxxx11
12-10-2001, 04:01 PM
Oh my, Muffin! I know I, and my piggers Squeekers will be spending hours browsing through your fantastic website, and visiting your message board! What a labor of love! And what a lovely, lovely wheeker clan you have there. Muffin, you are one sassy girl! My Squeekers is wheeking away, knowing that such a femme fatal is just a click away! :D And Muffin, this boy can really trip the lights fantastic! Wanna dance?? :) If ever there were a Miss World Piggie Pageant, YOU would definitely win Miss Congeniality. (And of course, the title!!) Congratulations to you Muffin, our most precious, adorable, cuddly, affectionate, hay loving, two-stepping, personality-plus (I think I have to stop now!!) Pet of the Day!! What a delight it was to meet you Muffie! And look for us on your board!