PDA

View Full Version : Mia & Jada the sock thieves!

zippy-kat
12-08-2001, 02:21 AM
You two, Naughty? Nahhh...not buying it! lol

How could you two be trouble? You look as innocent as can be! (You can't help it that you have a sock fetish...and at least your owner knows where to find them!)

Congrats you sillies on being our Pets of the Day! A special sock to each of you!

lbaker
12-08-2001, 08:27 AM
Mia and Jada, have you checked out the PetPoll ;) your furkids would certainly qualify :D silly babies :D :D
laurie

jackiesdaisy1935
12-08-2001, 09:02 AM
Mia and Jada what a devilish pair you are. Looks like the horns fit the deeds. LOL
I'm sure your family wouldn't trade you two sweeties for anything. No matter, I think you are both cute. Congradulations on being our most intelligent, sweet, playful, loving Very Best Pets of the Day.

tatsxxx11
12-08-2001, 04:20 PM
Dear Mia and Jada....I wish I had "Spencer" here to help me out. But, as the sultry sounds of Elvis proclaim....

"You're the Devil in disquise....Oh, yes you arr-re!!"

You two little impish "devils" are too precious for words! And, while I know your parents may Grrrrrr :mad: when you revel in your devilish antics, deep down, I know they wouldn't have it any other way! :D There is nothing more coveted than the healing, soothing, comforting power of laughter! And I think, at your home, bellys are aching 24/7! Congratulations dear, precioius, ADORABLE little Mia and Jada, loving companions, partners in crime, sock thieves extraordinaire AND our very deserving sister team Pets of the Day! Congratulations little ones!

[ December 08, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

lizbud
12-08-2001, 07:33 PM
Dearest Mia & Jada,
I agree with your people..You ARE Devilishly
Cute little critters. Today I noticed a
sticker on the back window of a van at the
PetsMart store that said "Ferret Warrior";
didn't know what it meant till I saw your
picture today ! LOL.Congrats to you both
as our loving PETS OF THE DAY !!!