PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow!

Laura's Babies
11-08-2004, 08:05 PM
Since tomorrow is my last day on the boards for 28 days.. I wanted to say Good Bye to all my PT friends and tell you all
Happy Holidays! . Hope all of you have the best ever Thanksgiving. I made a new sig for the holiday so you will see my wishes for you for maybe, a few days after I leave....

Looks like it will only be a 4 to 6 hour drive to meet the boat again this time. Please don't feel bad for me having to work for the holiday, double pay that day and I really love working holidays so I can make it fun for my crew.

Chester and I are alone here and he is so lonesome without the girls. Mike brought Yetta over for me to keep while he went somewhere and to keep Chester company for a little while. He goes to my daughters tomorrow, then I will be ALL alone....:( . Pack up, close up the house, get to bed early and take off in the wee hours Wednesday morning..

Have a great Holiday, I will miss ALL of you!! Laura

catnapper
11-08-2004, 08:18 PM
Hppy Thanksgiving Laura! Of course we will miss you. Have a safe cruise (is that what you call it) and return to us soon!

rg_girlca
11-08-2004, 08:19 PM
Going to miss seeing all your great posts Laura.

Have a safe trip and hope your Thanksgiving is a good one.

I love your turkey. That is a hoot.

Looking forward to when you get back.

Bye, bye for now.:D

GraciesMommy
11-08-2004, 08:21 PM
Have a wonderful time and happy holidays to you too!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/pamelagraves/pamela2strip.gif

Jods
11-08-2004, 08:33 PM
BYE LAURA!!!!:)

QueenScoopalot
11-08-2004, 08:39 PM
Bon voyage Laura! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and stay warm out there. We'll all miss you, and look forward to your return back here again! :) :) :)

trayi52
11-08-2004, 08:40 PM
Happy Holidays, Laura. I'm going to miss your wonderful posts. You always have such wonderful and sweet things to say to us all!

Good bye for a little while, my friend.

Willie:)

jazzzytina
11-08-2004, 09:05 PM
Safe travels, Laura, and happy thanksgiving!

christa
11-08-2004, 09:06 PM
Shew!!! Seems like you get home and have to leave again to soon!!!

We'll miss you!

Have a safe trip!

-Christa, Josie, & Brodie

kimlovescats
11-08-2004, 09:21 PM
Laura, you are just so precious! You have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and we will be anxiously awaiting your return!

Love and Hugs,
Kim, Tabitha and all ;)

Laura's Babies
11-08-2004, 10:32 PM
(((Kim))) I will be remembering you and Tucker in my prayers while I am gone, and of coarse you know I will talk to Tabitha's picture everyday. Give Tabitha kisses for me and tell her to listen for my voice cuz I will be talking to her!

Christa, when I lived with my sister, she use to say the same thing "Seems like you JUST got home!"

Catnapper, we call them "trips" when we go to work, this will be a Thanksgiving "trip". (Sounds more like we are having fun on our "trip"! :D

rg... I found that turkey on the web saying look what happens when you have a little tin foil and get bored.. I thought it was the cutiest thing!! Made me LAUGH!

QSL, :D :D ... (wink ;) wink) Give Kirby a extra hug and kiss for me and Count Skippular too!

tray, thank's for saying those sweet things about me, don't tell the guys I work with or they'll disagree with you!

To all of you, remember me while I am gone because I will be missing ALL of you! Imagine, 28 day WITHOUT PT!!

PET TALK RULES!!

NoahsMommy
11-08-2004, 11:44 PM
Have a very safe trip, Laura. We'll miss you and look forward to your return. :)

K & L
11-09-2004, 08:01 AM
Happy Holiday's to you also!! Have a fun / safe trip!

catlover4ever
11-09-2004, 08:06 AM
Laura, have a safe trip and we will all be counting the days until you are back to PT. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. --- Meg

catmandu
11-09-2004, 08:27 AM
We hope,taht you dont mind,but a few of The Found Cat Angels,will join you,on your cruise,as they really like you,and the meals,that are served,on the cruises,that you go on.

jazzcat
11-09-2004, 04:17 PM
Have a safe trip. We'll miss you!!

kt_luvs_kitties
11-09-2004, 08:21 PM
I hope you have a nice trip, and we will miss you!!! I hope your 28 days will fly by, that you will miss us also... I know its hard, but you gotta work:D HAVE A SAFE TRIP!!! *HUGS* From Katie, Hannah, Puff, Stash and Squeekers. They want you to give their lil PINK pawsies a kiss bye bye for now;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-09-2004, 09:28 PM
Laura, I thought maybe you had gone, but I see you're posting so even though this is a little late, I know you'll see it. Have a great trip and have a wonderful Thanksgiving with the crew - sounds like you really make it nice for them. We'll miss you so hurry back! :D

Laura's Babies
11-09-2004, 10:03 PM
Just doing my last check on my PT buddies before I turn in.. I'd HATE to miss anything!!:D

leslie
11-10-2004, 12:19 AM
And when you return, Lucky and Louie will be in Furrever homes! And the owner will have signed a contract agreeing to be a cattalk member for life! So you can expect pics of L and L on cattalk at age 28 days older! Keep praying! It WILL happen!!

catfamily
11-10-2004, 12:39 AM
I probably already missed you .But be safe and see you in 28 days.:D

Barbara
11-10-2004, 07:28 AM
No! The time went so quickly!

Have a safe trip until you come back:)

kimlovescats
11-10-2004, 11:30 AM
Bon Voyage sweet friend!:)

catcrazylady
11-10-2004, 04:58 PM
Oh NO!!! I think I'm too late! Laura I'm so sorry your time is already up!
Have a wonderful holiday and hurry back!!! We are gonna miss you and Magoo sends big goodbye kissies!!!